Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy to say, but that's actually a good comeback fight for Manny. Pauli's not a hard hitter, but still a really good boxer.

But Malignaggi IS a GBP fighter, so....

Comment

Total beat down.

Comment

Nah man. that's like insulting to Pacquiao. Despite just being brutally KOd, people would laugh at this fight. Also it would be difficult to sell for a PPV event and I doubt Pac would want a massive pay cut and fight on regular HBO.

Comment

Good comeback fight. Good fight to see how 2013 Manny compares to 2009 Manny.

Not PPV worthy in my opinion, not without a brilliant undercard. But would be a good fight for premium cable.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Nah man. that's like insulting to Pacquiao. Despite just being brutally KOd, people would laugh at this fight. Also it would be difficult to sell for a PPV event and I doubt Pac would want a massive pay cut and fight on regular HBO.
            what if you paid paulie enough to fight in Manilla? Sell it like the ODH/Forbes fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Its crazy to think that around this time two years ago, both Mayweather and Pacquiao were in talks to fight Paulie after their first round of negotiations to fight each other fell through.

I am all for this fight simply to see Paulie get a good payday to retire on and listen to him talk **** on 24/7.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Paulie was never a serious contender for those bouts.

Comment

What about Bradley? Hes with TR has not a thing going on and officially beat Pac already. Hes not a big puncher and has a belt, and the WBO seem to love Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  Good comeback fight. Good fight to see how 2013 Manny compares to 2009 Manny.

Not PPV worthy in my opinion, not without a brilliant undercard. But would be a good fight for premium cable.
                  even better.......make it a prime time event on ESPN...or ABC......

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    What about Bradley? Hes with TR has not a thing going on and officially beat Pac already. Hes not a big puncher and has a belt, and the WBO seem to love Pac.
                    This fight makes most sense
                    They have unfinished business and Bradley is not really capable of hurting Pacquiao
                    This or Rios is what I see happening

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't deserve a tittle shot after haut having been Knocked out senseless.

Let him work for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X