Collapse
No announcement yet.

looks like it'll be Gavin Rees facing Adrien Broner on Feb 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping for Broner-Abril. I don't know anything about Rees except he's ranked #6 at 135.

Comment

Rees has no chance whatsoever.

Broner is having trouble making 135, he should go up to 140.

Lots of good fights in that weight division: Rios, JMM, Matthysse, Peterson, Garcia, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Broner is having trouble making 135, he should go up to 140.

Lots of good fights in that weight division: Rios, JMM, Matthysse, Peterson, Garcia, etc.
        He's only been there for one fight, how could he be having trouble already?

Comment

gavin rees?! you having a laugh?!

Comment

And this dude is #6 P4P??

Comment

How is broner having trouble making 135 lol. Burns is ducking him, broner should fight Abril or Vasquez but o well. You people criticize every fighter you don't like as if they slept with your mother. 135 isn't very deep and you can't only fight top 10 p4p opposition every time

And since Floyd said broner might be on the may 4 undercard I don't blame him for this fight. Remember he's only 23

Comment

None of you guys know why Rees was picked for this fight or what's in store for May. Just sit back and watch things unfold instead of winding like little cry babies all the time. *****

Comment

Go get him Broner, earn your Ring P4P spot,

Comment

I guess it leaves time to have him possibly be on the May 4 card. Obviously they are trying to export Broner to new audiences in this fight, maybe it could build up to a Burns fight in May. That'd be great for the PPV, the card would be a hit worldwide with the way GBP packages their fights in other countries.

Comment

This is a step back for Broner. I'm hoping its a tuneup in anticipation for a quick turnaround on May 4th.

Comment

Working...
                      X