Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyds next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacquiao beats Marquez that is who they will want.If drug testing and a smaller share of the money is really what Manny will accept,then the fight will happen
    Martinez is the best fight to make,toughest challenge
    Canelo should be able to work Floyd hard but not enough to beat him
    Pacquiao is a money fight and an event for the fans but not the challenge that some think
    The winner of the Berto fight would be very disappointing and really a waste of time

Comment

I think that's an ignorant way of breaking down Floyd's opponents. If that's the case, you can take any hall of famer or legend's resume and disect it and find something wrong with each opponent. The truth is, whoever steps in the ring on any given night is capable of defeating any opponent. You can disect Manny, Ward, Martinez, the Klitschcoes,Donaire, Ali, Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Robinson and anyones opponents and say, something was wrong with their opponents. They were too small or coming off of a loss, or had no business being in the ring with them. Just another Floyd hater. Whoever Floyd fights...THE WORLD WILL WATCH!!!

Comment

Something tells me he's hoping Guerrero wins, that would fit the profile nicely, but im sure flat footed Berto wouldnt be a bad choice either. I must be honest, both of these guys are exactly the sorts of fighters I dont want to see him in with.

He only has a few fights left, line up Canelo, Pac & Martinez and go out on a bang

I just hope we dont get Guerrero, Garcia and then Khan or something like that instead, but it wouldnt surprise me

Comment

I agree with what you said and I voted he will fight the Berto -Guerrero winner. I am not sure he is fighting anyone. He is the holder of the wbc welterweight tittle and the wba light middleweight tittle. He only fights once a year. He is tying up both tittles. He owes it to boxing and the fighters of those weights to declare his intentions in regards to future fights. He has not defended his welterweight tittle since the Ortiz fight. He should vacate one of those tittles since he won't fight often enough to do a decent job of defending both tittles. If he is retired then he should give up both tittles.

Comment

I hope its bull but i read its possibly Amir Khan on 19th May 2013

Comment

great thread

bradley, khan or guerrero. i see no one else possible

smh & lol

Comment

Lol @ 1 vote for Pacquiao.

Comment

Its clear it will be Berto/Guerrero for exactly the reasons the OP stated.

Comment

You really think Haymon puts two of his fighters head to head for the first time ever? If Berto beats Guerrero, I don't see Floyd vs. Berto happening. The fight wouldn't sell and we all know Floyd fights solely for the money at this point in his career.

If Guerrero wins, I think that fight gets made. If Berto wins, I think that Berto fights Bradley or Paulie and Floyd sits and waits to fight the winner of Canelo/Cotto in September.

Comment

if its not pacquiao or martinez, who the fcuk cares!

Dont buy his or pacmans fights until they fight each other. If you buy their fights against anybody else then you are just encouraging them to avoid each other. give your fcukin heads a wobble.

Comment

Working...
                      X