X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=485690

Comment

• how was yall weekend? me just went to work at my shop. came home and watched the fights.

Comment

• Comment

• Every time someone post something stupid, you are going to create a thread about that stupid post. Great trend in NSB. Deberian dar un examen para poder entrar a la pagina para limitar a los duendes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            how was yall weekend? me just went to work at my shop. came home and watched the fights.
            pretty good bro!
            was off from work last week, took the kids to three different amusement parks, the beach and movies...back to work yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I, nor any of my brethren are mad as hell.
              were you rooting for khan :tongue:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                were you rooting for khan :tongue:
                Yea, I wanted Khan to win.

I just cannot believe how it went down though. People can talk about Garcia's timing all they want but Khan lost himself that fight with his arrogance. I know he wants to entertain but he needs to calm down and not jump inside with a fighter like Garcia.

Khan believing his own hype + watching an old master make Garcia look stupid at times = Underestimating the opponent.

Playing with fire, you're going to get burnt.

Good to see Richardson come in though and Ariza's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Yea, I wanted Khan to win.

I just cannot believe how it went down though. People can talk about Garcia's timing all they want but Khan lost himself that fight with his arrogance. I know he wants to entertain but he needs to calm down and not jump inside with a fighter like Garcia.

Khan believing his own hype + watching an old master make Garcia look stupid at times = Underestimating the opponent.

Playing with fire, you're going to get burnt.

Good to see Richardson come in though and Ariza's back.

honestly im just suprised at garcias power, i didnt think he would ko khan that easy

Comment

• Garcia's power is good but it's because of where he caught Khan which is why he went down like that. If there is a rematch, different result I believe.

Comment

• man, this and the main lounge are dead as hell. nothing's been happening much huh? any of you guys use other websites like twitter or tumblr?

Comment

Working...
                      X