Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Examples of Technical fghter vs Unorthodox boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of Technical fghter vs Unorthodox boxer?

I'm looking an example of a technical, tactical, skilled fighter against a wild unorthodox ****y fighter.

Something like:
    Toney vs Jones Jr
    Hopkins vs Calzaghe
    Barrera vs Hamed

And sorry if I said anything stupid my English is not very good so pardon me please.

Hopkins - RJJ
    Donaire - Vic Darchiniyan
    Morales - Raheem
    Khan - Paulie M (to a lesser extent)

also depending on whitaker if you want to call him unorthodox or just really slick, then him vs DLH

Oh I missed the part when you said the unorthodox guy had to be ****, but a lot of times the technical guy wins, minus a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
      I'm looking an example of a technical, tactical, skilled fighter against a wild unorthodox ****y fighter.

Something like:
      Toney vs Jones Jr
      Hopkins vs Calzaghe
      Barrera vs Hamed

And sorry if I said anything stupid my English is not very good so pardon me please.
      Marquez pacquiao

They even gave us 3 different examples to study.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        Hopkins - RJJ
        Donaire - Vic Darchiniyan
        Morales - Raheem
        Khan - Paulie M (to a lesser extent)

also depending on whitaker if you want to call him unorthodox or just really slick, then him vs DLH

Oh I missed the part when you said the unorthodox guy had to be ****, but a lot of times the technical guy wins, minus a few.
        What I wrote was c-o-c-k-y I don't know why its censored? What I mean is that the fighters I'm talking about are the ones who are known for, putting their hands down, their flash and antics like Hamed, Martinez, Jones Jr etc thats what I meant by c-o-c-k-y

And I am very sorry I don't know that word is not allowed my English vocab is far from perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
          What I wrote was c-o-c-k-y I don't know why its censored? What I mean is that the fighters I'm talking about are the ones who are known for, putting their hands down, their flash and antics like Hamed, Martinez, Jones Jr etc thats what I meant by c-o-c-k-y

And I am very sorry I don't know that word is not allowed my English vocab is far from perfect
          c0cky has c0ck in it

they block it because c0ck means dick

Comment

Working...
          X