Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM plans on defending his title july 30th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he loses to argubaly the best fighter on the planet and the worst matchup in boxing for him with Floyd and everyone swears that means he cant do anything above LW? I still dont get why everyone thinks that and I still think he looked alot better in that Floyd fight then people think. He was just fighting a guy who is similar to him but is bigger and does everything he does better. I still think he can hold his own atleast at 140 and maybe even higher depending on the matchup but he better hurry before he gets too old

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      He better rethink the Judah fight. Bad matchup for him.
      Hmm... more power to him challenging himself, even at this stage.

Comment

He should fight The Ghost if he beats Kats or maybe Antonio DeMarco?

Not a lot of good options

Comment

What JMM does from now on will cement his legacy. I don't think he really needs a third Pac fight, he proved to be the only man that could go blow for blow and win more rounds... so he has balance issues at times and gets caught and dropped (so did Tito).. its inevitable against a whirlwind like Pac...

Do your thing, get that fourth class title and go for the record books.

Comment

I wish Rios wasn't with Top Rank. We would witness Rios vs. JMM in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
              I wish Rios wasn't with Top Rank. We would witness Rios vs. JMM in July.
              That would be an awesome fight!

Too bad promoters with big egos will stop it from happening.

Fighters need to speak up. They shouldn't let promoters pick there fights....but $$$ money talks.

Comment

So to see Pacquiao f@gs like "The Prince" calling a legendary fighter like JMM who actually fought linear champions and number one lightweights a "duck" because he won't go ALL THE WAY UP TO 147 to fight pacquiao is completely ****ing ******ed.
                this clown catching feelings because he knows what im saying is true.

Everyone should know the deal with marquez by now, this is just his usual b.s. He tells anyone who will listen he wants manny in the ring but when arum and pac try to oblige him, he immediately prices himself out then takes a much lower profile fight for a fraction of the purse.

Saw it when hbo offered pac and jmm an even split of $1.5 mil for an immediate rematch of their first fight- marquez wanted the WHOLE purse for himself then took a fight in indonesia against chris john for $30k, which he lost.

Saw it again after the pac-floyd negotiations originally fell apart- arum went to gbp to get marquez as the replacement, jmm demanded 50-50 split and ost.

Saw it once more after the margarito fight and now again.

Marquez mouths off about how desperate he is to fight manny, then when manny says ok let's do it... Marquez prices himself out and fights someone else for far less than he would've gotten. This time his excuse is no one wants to see the fight, after swearing up and down that it was the one pacquiao fight everyone wants outside of wesley snipes jr.

And for the record- marquez said he was willing to go to 147 for the fight so your excuse won't fly. Besides if it was an issue it could be negotiated... But that would require juan manuel wanting the fight in the first place.

Comment

Lmao I'm not reading that essay knowingly it's just some paquiao f@g trying to justify marquez being scared to fight two weight classes above his natural weight .

Comment

Lmao I'm not reading that essay knowingly it's just some paquiao f@g trying to justify marquez being scared to fight two weight classes above his natural weight .
                    you know you read it and you have no rebuttle, you're not fooling anyone. history speaks for itself, no matter how you try to spin it.

how do you say quack quack in spanish?

Comment

Working...
                    X