No announcement yet.

LDBC get sprayed with water by matchroom security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    This is a consequence of having YouTube media...some of these guys won't have an education, proper credentials or any qualifications whatsoever and thus more likely to display unprofessional behaviour...

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone as there are some very professional companies/individuals but yeah the point still stands.

Having said that, the security guard I'm imagining will at the very least get a slap on the wrist and should not be getting involved in that
    Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Lololol I swear I heard one of them says it's "invisible" and proceeds to says "that crazy" about 20 times.
    Am sure they would came they have a degree in whatever soon. No offence but they sound dumb. Repeat the same words 10 times over.

They are more of a fanboy with iphone cameras hoping to hit the big time with their footage. I dont think the guard should have spray them, even though they must have said something to the guard for him to dish out that little treatment to them.

I was hoping that one jumped over the barrier and he would probably get knocked flat out by some of the security gaurds.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
      They didn't get sprayed because of Racism. They got sprayed because they were the only guys in the room acting like childish a-holes.
      I don't even know how they get press passes. They aren't real journalist and they are there to instigate. They talk tough on the channels but these guys cry like biatches when they get confronted .

Hearn despises them and they're not good for the sport , he should bar these idiots and I don't get it ? They're fake news hecklers and that entire group should be out on notice!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Anyone else have no clue what LDBC is?
        Lion Den Boxing Community. They are mostly african american fanboys on Youtube, mostly behind anyone that fights under the PBC umbrella.... Most of them are just pro african american boxer. Not really pro-anything american.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I don't even know how they get press passes. They aren't real journalist and they are there to instigate. They talk tough on the channels but these guys cry like biatches when they get confronted .

Hearn despises them and they're not good for the sport , he should bar these idiots and I don't get it ? They're fake news hecklers and that entire group should be out on notice!
          Not sure why Hearn gives interviews to them. Seriously that are just annoying fan boys, they repeat the same questions even AFTER that question has been answered, they have no knowledge of the sport because they are looking at things one way (The PBC way).

I haven't seen them throw those sort of questions at Finkel or Wilder for example. They bring the whole Journalist experience down an IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Not sure why Hearn gives interviews to them. Seriously that are just annoying fan boys, they repeat the same questions even AFTER that question has been answered, they have no knowledge of the sport because they are looking at things one way (The PBC way).

I haven't seen them throw those sort of questions at Finkel or Wilder for example. They bring the whole Journalist experience down an IQ.
            That idiot Blue Blood confronted another you tuber asking him what his problem was before the fighters even came out , everyone was looking at that guy like a parasite. Lol

I told him.on his channel id like to punch him in his face of I see him at MSG. Lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-20-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

That's messed up. Security wasn't spraying Big Baby with no water like that. Hearn showed no class. I bet he'd sue the lot of them if they came back and dumped a bucket of water on him, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Hearns smart enough to know that the ldbc channels provide a decent level of social media coverage.

He knows Nestor Gibbs and blueblood are wilder fans .. he mentions and mocks them for it all the time when he schools them in interviews , but he knows full well that the narrative and clickbait they put on their channels pulls in viewership for his promotion and fighters that otherwise wouldn't be there if everyone he have interviews to were respectable like Rahim on seconds out.

Any publicity is good publicity..and Hearn knows how to play the game.

Comment

That security guy was out of line. The interviewers didn't provoke that. He did it like a little ***** too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      That's messed up. Security wasn't spraying Big Baby with no water like that. Hearn showed no class. I bet he'd sue the lot of them if they came back and dumped a bucket of water on him, instead.
                      Security guard wouldn't even talk that way to Gervonta Davis, let alone Big Baby Miller. He acts tough to Youtubers and boxing fans, but an actual boxer would seriously hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X