No announcement yet.

Hughie Fury: "I'm ready right now. Deontay would leave in an ambulance."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughie Fury: "I'm ready right now. Deontay would leave in an ambulance."

lets get it made! hughie fury is being slept on for sure. Hes a top prospect

Comment

I would watch the hell out of this. If it were a female I would grab it by it's p*ssy.

Comment

But at the same time, out of everyone Hughie has called out, who of them has he eventually fought?

Comment

War ,lets gooooo make it happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            But at the same time, out of everyone Hughie has called out, who of them has he eventually fought?
            You are a Fury hater.. You do realize that Hughie is suffering from acne & these are the special kinds which affect people's performance & drain them out.. The guy if healthy would have fought AJ, Wilder on the same night & KO'ed them both.. But he couldn't care less about them so he started smoking weed with his cousin & may be a bit of juicing too..
            Its just because the Fury's friendship with Whyte, they did not face him.. But Hughie is the cream of the crap & will prove his worth against a worthless opponent next..

Comment

Wilder leaves in an ambulance holding Hughie's hand & telling him its gonna be alrite. Hughie Fury is no Tyson Fury.

Comment

and its time to fight, and its time to grow a pair of balls deontay, fury wants a fight and he wants to do you some serious harm. THeres no better option out there at the moment. This is a young hungry fighter, not one of the washed up old husks that you usually fight. Time to fight someone who can fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  and its time to fight, and its time to grow a pair of balls deontay, fury wants a fight and he wants to do you some serious harm. THeres no better option out there at the moment. This is a young hungry fighter, not one of the washed up old husks that you usually fight. Time to fight someone who can fight back.
                  Hughie Fury couldn't knock out my grandpa. He has ZERO power. He would get Spzilka'd hard..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    hughie turned down wilder last year..

Comment

Working...
                    X