Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is great, yes or no.

Spoon's poll gives too many loop holes for fans to avoid a real verdict!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      looks like most of us agree pacquaio won it (since when are gays allowed to vote)

that's 9-0
      Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Why? So you can hide poll results and vote with all of your alts? Poor thing.
      I literally predicted what this idiot would do before he made his new thread and it's exactly what he did.

Comment

Im pretty convinced floyd didnt win this fight:

Spoon has posted a breakdown video numerous times, and after a year, i have yet to see a serious rebuttal from any of floyds fans.

The fact of the matter is they never will, because its just a fact that when you do watch it without biased commentating etc... you clearly see floyd landed pretty much 0 significant punches. Floyd did land some soft jabs here and there and dance around trying to look like he was in control, but the fact is he was running the whole time.

Manny landed at least 2 or 3 punches where floyd was visibly hurt, and actually outlanded floyd in most rounds, period.

Again - if you count number of hugs, and number of steps taken backwards in your criteria, floyd might have a case. But i judge based on effective punching, and Manny was the clear winner in my eyes.

And this does not even consider that floyd was illegally IV'd + manny was fighting with 1 arm

Comment

Glad this poll is public and the mods should sticky this thread/ or create a thread simply for everyone to vote... How about that, mods?

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            Im pretty convinced floyd didnt win this fight:

Spoon has posted a breakdown video numerous times, and after a year, i have yet to see a serious rebuttal from any of floyds fans.

The fact of the matter is they never will, because its just a fact that when you do watch it without biased commentating etc... you clearly see floyd landed pretty much 0 significant punches. Floyd did land some soft jabs here and there and dance around trying to look like he was in control, but the fact is he was running the whole time.

Manny landed at least 2 or 3 punches where floyd was visibly hurt, and actually outlanded floyd in most rounds, period.

Again - if you count number of hugs, and number of steps taken backwards in your criteria, floyd might have a case. But i judge based on effective punching, and Manny was the clear winner in my eyes.

And this does not even consider that floyd was illegally IV'd + manny was fighting with 1 arm
            That breakdown video is extremely manipulated to make it look like Manny won. It rarely counts Floyd's jab, mostly just his power punches then includes shots for Manny that did not land at all.The video even includes a moment when Floyd hits and clinches Manny and you see Manny flailing his arms to escape the clinch and includes the flailing as TWO landed blows lol. It's ridiculous.

There are four criteria to score a fight and one of them is CLEAN punching. If you need to slow down and manipulate a video to make a case that your guy won then he did not WIN. Fights are scored in real time, not super slow motion with careful editing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              That breakdown video is extremely manipulated to make it look like Manny won. It rarely counts Floyd's jab, mostly just his power punches then includes shots for Manny that did not land at all.The video even includes a moment when Floyd hits and clinches Manny and you see Manny flailing his arms to escape the clinch and includes the flailing as TWO landed blows lol. It's ridiculous.

There are four criteria to score a fight and one of them is CLEAN punching. If you need to slow down and manipulate a video to make a case that your guy won then he did not WIN. Fights are scored in real time, not super slow motion with careful editing.
              Slo no is needed cos Floyd gets scored punches that don't land. His taps score? His opponent not aware he even landed, so how can you beat Floyd if you don't k ow what scores or not.?
              Maidana probably thought he beat Floyd 12 rounds to zero when the final bell rung

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Slo no is needed cos Floyd gets scored punches that don't land. His taps score? His opponent not aware he even landed, so how can you beat Floyd if you don't k ow what scores or not.?
                Maidana probably thought he beat Floyd 12 rounds to zero when the final bell rung
                A jab that lands clearly scores whether it hurts the opponent or not yes.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  A jab that lands clearly scores whether it hurts the opponent or not yes.
                  But I never saw head snapped so how do I know it landed? Slo mo can help!Floyd can disrupt your rhythm and control range with it I give him that

Comment

But I never saw head snapped so how do I know it landed? Floyd can disrupt your rhythm and control range with it I give him that
                    You use your eyes mate. not every jab is going to snap the head back, if you don't want it to score move your head. Funny how you can try to change the scoring criteria for this fight. It's universal and unchanging mate.

Comment

Castillo beat Floyd 7 - 5 minimum!!!
                      Maidana::. A draw

Manny:: just lost!

Comment

Working...
                      X