No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Combinations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Combinations

What are a few of your favorite combinations to throw (if you're a southpaw, please specify)? I've been doing the same ones over and over on the mitts and heavy bag and I figured it's time to switch it up a little bit and get some new material going.

Bonus question just to make things more interesting: What are some combinations your favorite boxer/boxers have made good use of?

I look forward to your responses.

on my heavy bag, jab over hand right hook, left hook body, right body upper

Comment

surprised this isnt being hit up more

Comment

Good combo. That's my main one I use except for it's a right straight at the end. It's good to see you recognize the importance of body shots. Seems to be a forgotten rule among most fighters today. I'm off for the night but I definitely look forward to reaiding some more responses tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickfists3 View Post
          Good combo. That's my main one I use except for it's a right straight at the end. It's good to see you recognize the importance of body shots. Seems to be a forgotten rule among most fighters today. I'm off for the night but I definitely look forward to reaiding some more responses tomorrow.
          peace great thread and green k

Comment

left ,right good solid front kick.

Comment

(southpaw) left lead-right hook-*techy*left-body right hook

the *techy* part is more like a quick left to either make room (if opp is close) and to **** the right to the body.
              Last edited by Steven Adams; 06-04-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Sicilian and puertorican girl....favorite combo right there.

Comment

I just use the flicker jab until I open their guard up, then I just use a 3-4-3-4 combos to the head until they either start throwing punches back or get their guard back up...

Comment

Originally posted by The Stretch View Post
                    I just use the flicker jab until I open their guard up, then I just use a 3-4-3-4 combos to the head until they either start throwing punches back or get their guard back up...
                    lol flicker any real boxer and you will get countered to the floor.

Orthodox. I like the straight left, straight right and left upper to the liver.
                    I like to counter the jab with an overhand right as I slip to the left of it and then throw my left upper to the head and finish with a left upper/hook to the liver.

Comment

Working...
                    X