No announcement yet.

Danny Williams vs. Konstantin Airich on May 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Williams vs. Konstantin Airich on May 30

Danny Williams will face Konstantin Airich (9-0-1, 8 KO) on May 30.

Airich is a hard puncher, but he's lacking in professional experience against tough opponents. Danny will be a big step up for him.

hopefully danny doesnt get a beat down, i hate it when former fave fighters are used as stepping stones and get owned big time. way of the world tho i suppose

Fingers crossed Danny rolls back a few years and ****s him up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
      Danny Williams will face Konstantin Airich (9-0-1, 8 KO) on May 30.

Airich is a hard puncher, but he's lacking in professional experience against tough opponents. Danny will be a big step up for him.
      Originally posted by Tunney View Post
      The poll will only indicate there are a lot of black supremacists here! Give up your bitterness and jealousy of East European boxers, and leave us in peace.

Comment

They should be saying "the lion has the heart of a Danny Williams" instead of the other way round.

Big respect to him for making another effort in staying active trying to get that world title shot.

Comment

Williams by 5th round KO

Comment

Here's a video of Danny sparring recently;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7A-QePzskI

Gotta say he looks good.

To me his weight isn't an issue, he's just an immensely big thick set guy. He could be 280lbs of flab or 265lbs of muscle. As long as he is in fighting shape that is all that matters.

For the record he weighed in at 267lbs for this Konstantin Airich fight. For what I've seen on his recent Youtube videos that is 267lbs of fighting shape Williams and not an out of shape one.

To me weight isn't the issue, just how much gas he has left in the tank and what his currently ability levels are.

Comment

Any UK chans showing this fight??

Comment

these german bitches are gonna rob danny, over 8 rounds there plan is to out box him. but i hope danny goes for the KO

Comment

Is this on UK telly anywhere?

Comment

Any stream/results?

Comment

Working...
                    X