Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Joshua Talks Rubbish, It Will Be Different Story in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Joshua Talks Rubbish, It Will Be Different Story in Rematch!

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte believes that he can get the job done in a rematch with IBF, IBO, WBA world champion Anthony Joshua. In the fall of 2015, Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) overcame some rocky moments to stop Whyte in the seventh round. The TKO defeat is still the only blemish on Whyte's record.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree if there was to be a rematch and Whyte hasn't earned that yet .Then AJ. would take him out in under six next time.

Comment

Aj talks rubbish yet Whyte is the one who still claims to be undefeated in his twitter bio

Comment

Josh could probably spark this boy in three rounds. I'm tired of him tarkin' rubbish.

Comment

Trying to get another pay day for a beating. Klitschko actually put Joshua down--and a few fights later in his career. You got as Lennox Lewis would say, "A lucky shot" in and have been yapping about it since. Didn't even knock him down. Then what happened? I forget?

Comment

Early days Hearn was using White as cannon fodder, a disposable victim for AJ to chew up and spit out . . Now he has built up a following on Social Media as the Jamaican Funny man (looks like Harry Hill in photo) . . . Now Hearn is trying to protect him . . He lost to Chisora SIMPLE . . . Before he moves on he HAS to rematch him

Comment

Dillian Whyte put up a decent fight the first time round. He's done nothing notable since then though, other than get a gift decision against Derek Chisora then run from that rematch. He thinks he's better than he is and has ducked the fights he should be taking while looking to cash out in a World title fight he doesn't deserve. And I like Dillian. Just think he needs to earn his shot now. AJ has gone on a rocket into outer space while Dillian is still treading water in Brixton somewhere.

Comment

Let Whyte earn a rematch if he wants one. Right now there are worthier contenders ahead of him in the line.

Comment

Whyte is a bag of **** in terms of boxing skill he has zero! Chisora beat him and got robbed and apart from chisora and AJ who has he fought??? I'll tell ya who...... No one!!!! He just needs to stop tarkin rubbish and put his burger nipples away

Comment

Whyte will have to wait or try to get Parker - Fury winner.

Joshua has to fight Pulev first, than probably Ortiz, if he beats both of them, than hopefully he fights Wilder in unification. Whyte has to get at least twoo good wins if he wants to fight Joshua -Wilder winner maybe in 2019.

Comment

Working...
                    X