Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Pics and Specs of your PC thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Post Pics and Specs of your PC thread...

Ok, I'll start. I built my PC strictly around gaming.

My specs...
    Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4-3.8Ghz
    GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 MoBo
    EVGA SC GTX580 w/ 1.5GB DDR5
    8GB(2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1866 RAM
    Samsung 830 128GB SSD
    Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD x2
    Antec HCG 750W PSU
    LITE-ON DVD Burner
    Cooler Master HAF 922 Full Tower
    Acer 23.5" P235H Full Resolution Monitor
    Foxtex
    PM05 mkII Powered Studio Monitors 70Watts
    Razer Mamba PC Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse
    Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Pad (Control Edition)
    Xarmor U9BL-S Mechanical Backlit Keyboard (w/powered USB hub, mic & headphone jacks)
    IKEA JERKER Desk (Yep that's the real name)

Future upgrades...
    COOLER MASTER Seidon 120M All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooling System
    LITE-ON Bluray Drive
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Damn bro that's sick. I feel like I have a ****!ng Ford Fiesta next to that!

Comment

nah I'm just playin, googled that pic lol. My PC is out of date.

I notice you have a mechanical keyboard. What kind is it? Can't tell by the pics. Did you buy your orange WASD keycaps from WASDKeyboards.com or did the keyboard come with them?

:edit: oh it's an Xamour keyboard, very nice. High quality. Cherry brown switches I believe. Is it also backlit? (blue?)
        Last edited by ИATAS; 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

nah I'm just playin, googled that pic lol. My PC is out of date.

I notice you have a mechanical keyboard. What kind is it? Can't tell by the pics. Did you buy your orange WASD keycaps from WASDKeyboards.com or did the keyboard come with them?
          LOL it's still a sick PC. Yup it's an Xarmor keyboard with brown Cherry MX switches. I ordered it from ergogeek.com last year. The orange keys came with it.

Yea, I love it, they're tactile but not clicky, they offer good resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            LOL it's still a sick PC. It's an Xarmor keyboard with brown Cherry MX switches. I ordered it from ergogeek.com last year. The orange keys came with it.
            sweet, I just edited my post right when you posted. I love that keyboard. WASDkeyboards.com has some really awesome custom keycaps you can use on that keyobard (or any keyboard with Cherry switches), if you really want to get nerdy. I have some custom keycaps like a hammer & sickle (lol), a man running (escape, get it!?).

Comment

sweet, I just edited my post right when you posted. I love that keyboard. WASDkeyboards.com has some really awesome custom keycaps you can use on that keyobard (or any keyboard with Cherry switches), if you really want to get nerdy. I have some custom keycaps like a hammer & sickle (lol), a man running (escape, get it!?).
              haha yea that sounds sick i'll have to order some fresh keycaps, I never heard of that website before. thanks man!

Comment

I also have that keyboard, along with others, although branded differently (same manufacturer)

Comment

I also have that keyboard, along with others, although branded differently (same manufacturer)

Yea, they don't sell my brand anymore. My friend was looking for one similar to it with the powered USB hub and mic and headphone jack and he ended up getting a Ducky Shine. He loves it too.

If I had the money I'd buy a ToPre keyboard in a heartbeat lol

Comment

I got a windows 95.

Comment

Working...
                    X