How do you rate Eminem as lyricist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily top 5 on my list

Comment

The best of the best of the best. I think he would destroy anybody anywhere at any point.

Especially when he first started out. He could lyrically **** you up while making fun of himself and your mom at the same time.

Comment

He's probably #5 or 4 on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          he's one of the very best ever....

most of his haters tend to be wack ass people from New York that worship garbage rappers like "papoose"
          I'm from New York I can't think of a single person that would rate Crap-poose over Eminem.

Comment

One of the best ever. Fuc king genius imo. His music has stood the test of time so far(still sounds just as good as it did when I first heard it).

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I'm from New York I can't think of a single person that would rate Crap-poose over Eminem.
              That's a shame because Papoose's Alphabetical Slaughter is one of the greatest displays of lyricism in recent times. I thought New Yorkers knew their Hip Hop. He isn't greater than Eminem but he's not crap

Comment

It's "newer" but one of my favorites. He was better early on but this is still good ****.

Comment

he up there, he a very talented.

Comment

He's my #1.

Word play he's easily the GOAT in my book. He's got versatile content, versatile flow and style.

Even his weakest album, Relapse, straight kills most all emcee's lyrically.

Comment

There's a reason the only emcee's to ever try to f**k with Em were whack ass Ja Rule and Cannibus....because most emcee's don't want to f**k with him lyrically.

Still waiting on that Em and Nas collab, the two best right now and two of the best all time.

Em also can freestyle as good as anyone, that BET freestyle with Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse, man he went in.

And as a black man, this is hard for some to accept, but though Em gets his dues from the hip hop community and recognized as an ATG hands down....if Em were black, he'd get THAT MUCH MORE RESPECT, and that's a hard truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X