Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey guys how many brawlers have become succesful boxers by that i mean brawler to box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    Great example.

Comment

[quote=bojangles1987] Quote:

Originally Posted by johncods

Marco Antonio Barrera

Great example

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by johncods
        Marco Antonio Barrera
        we have a winner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
          i only know of one succes story narco antonio barrera does anybody else know of any others
          Racist

Comment

Barrera.

Cotto, sort of.

Rafael Marquez?

I think Hopkins was way more aggressive early in his career, he even admitted that he wanted to be the next Mike Tyson, lol.

Comment

Barrera used to brawl a lot as a youngster. Not face first no skill brawling, but brawling non the less.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                i only know of one succes story narco antonio barrera does anybody else know of any others
                ****! Should have read more than the title of the thread before posting!

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  Maidana is getting there... I was very impressed... (Now for the super know-it-alls out there) He was by no means a top tier boxer, but from how he started to how he looked in his last fight, if ur not impressed with that u r a douchebag
                  I was impressed that a man can take that many fists to the head and still speak without drooling. Future Pugilistic Parkinsons candidate right there. Fun to watch but far from skilled,relatively speaking.

Comment

pacquiao was pretty much a left hand happy southpaw at the start of his career. no effective jabs or lead hooks. that changed after pacquiao-morales 1

Comment

Working...
                    X