Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the answer: When the pu$$y is soaking wet and swollen and she is under my spell.

Comment

There has to be a connection. I've had one night stands and the sex is never as good as it is with somebody you know intimately. When you are attracted to a person mentally it makes coming together sexually that much better. For me there is something sexy about a smart chick. A woman who has her own career, own goals, own life and is not trying to just mooch off of a man. I have to seduce and sex a woman mentally before I even get in her panties. I want her wanting me and begging me to violate her in the most nasty of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Here is the answer: When the pu$$y is soaking wet and swollen and she is under my spell.
        We all know what you're using that as a euphemism for.

Comment

give awesome fellatio.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
            I think I love you.
            The feeling is more than mutual

Comment

I think the only thing that comes to mind is not being a dead fish, because I really can't stand that. I never enjoyed having to do all of the work it's almost a turnoff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

in the long run good sex comes down to what she allows you to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Thanks, VMS. My number is low by today's standards but I don't really care. I used wish I could just bang random girls but I realized that I'm just not the type that can do that. I'm too picky for that. No slam to the guys who can. I don't have game like that I guess.
                  Everybody needs a homie like this in their crew.....can't ALL be whores.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    No man, Seriously

I had this super fine chick, i was hitting her from every direction i could...and she wasnt as experienced as i would like

It wasnt a good time, It was just me trying to buss a nut...as fine as she was, I wasnt exactly...having a great time

It was literally just trying to buss my nut....
                    I will admit a dead lay is terrible, I had that experience once. My ego was crushed because I thought it was me then my homeboy hit it like 4 months later and he came to me and asked me if it happened when I fuked her....hahaha I was relieved.

Let's be honest though, aside from a dead lay, getting pu$$y is pretty good regardless, then again I'm a fukin freak of monumental purportion.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                      We all know what you're using that as a euphemism for.

haha green k.

Comment

Working...
                      X