How do you like your Steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
    Hom0 much?
    God dammit, i knew that was coming. Left myself open... I debated my wording even and said **** it. You got me.

But back to meat lol, tbear your recipe sounds awesome. If you live in Vegas you have an open invite for a ppv if you agree to cook me a steak!

Comment

Medium rare ribeye steak with A-1 steak sauce and a side of mashed potatoes and canned baked beans with pork.

Another one is tri-tip steak, marinate them overnight with Mr Yoshida's marinade and throw them on the grill, on the side potato salad and corn on the cob

Of course the side dishes can easily be interchanged.

Comment

Medium Rare.

Comment

I usually get rib-eye cut about an inch thick and then cook it medium rare over mesquite with the lid closed and serve it with baked potato (butter and sour cream) and a side of asparagus, sweet corn or mushrooms sauteed in butter.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            Medium rare prime rib with A1 sauce and tabasco. :wank:

listen, I wholeheartedly agree with you that prime rib at medium rare is amazing. but dont you dare put A1 or tabasco sauce on a fine piece of meat like that. thats horrible. A piece of meat like that is ruined by masking them with those flavours.

Comment

Top Sirloin/Porterhouse/Strip
              Medium Rare
              Cooking depends on the cut of the steak and varies
              Sauce also depends on the cut and how it's cooked.

Sucks I'm cutting right now. I'd really like a steak with a side of Sweet Potato Fries

Comment

well done..... dont like raw meat lulz

Comment

Medium rare and served on a bitches ass.

Comment

Guys, come on. This thread is seriously lacking Steak pictures:

Comment

Medium rare with some blood. I use a red wine marinade that is
                      Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X