Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General24 View Post
    Capone is Pakistani!! Everyone in Southern California knows it now. At first people thought he was a Chicano because he grew up around Mexicans and Chicanos and even joined a gang "Cyclones 13" from the San GAbriel VAlley in Southern California but he has been exposed!! There is no ****en way a real Chicano or Mexican rapper would ever support a Pakistani!! Pakistani's in California run all the check cashing and money transfer businnesses in Southern Cali. MOther****ers are hated by Mexicans for giving them a hard time and over charging them when sending money to Mexico and also when they cash their checks!! LMAO TRUE STORY!! I am from Southrn Cali!!
    Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
    Typical self-hating Mexican. Instead of trying to disown a true great of your own people, you should be embracing him as a fellow hombre.

Southside, pure Chicano rap.

Man, Mexicans will never progress in life untill they start appreciating their own kind for making it big time.

Remember how much they hated Oscar De La Hoya? How could anybody hate Oscar? He was talented, good looking, fought the best, a good role model and was very generous. But somehow Mexicans ended up hating Oscar De La Hoya .

Just like Oscar De la Hoya, they are calling Mr. Capone-E, a "Fake Mexican". It's like the Mexican race is doomed to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
      Mr. Caphoney is NOT Mexican.
      Do you mean he's literally not Mexican or is this a "he's making a fool of himself or he's not the successful Mexican we want representing us so we don't refer to him as Mexican"?

Comment

• Awsome comment

Capone E is not mexican. But he did take all those mexicans money. Just like they do at the liquor store. You mexicans are always getting tricked into spending your construction money. Thats why you have no social status of equality. Because you love being ghetto. Like a ho that loves being a ho cuz its easy. LOL!!!! Keep getting clowned. You guys are spanish/arab/native american mixes. Learn your own history. And rep your **** right. I mean a whole raza that doesnt know **** about itself DAMN!

Comment

• Get it right, Mrs. Caphoe is NOT a Mexican... He is middle eastern...

And remember, the ones that talk the most, are the ones that get sparked.... They try to intimidate with words so that they don't have to fight... Try to get you scared before blows are thrown....

I'll spark his ass out easily... That means Zab would literally wipe his ass with Mrs. Caphoe's face....

Comment

• Originally posted by Take The Test View Post
            Get it right, Mrs. Caphoe is NOT a Mexican... He is middle eastern...

And remember, the ones that talk the most, are the ones that get sparked.... They try to intimidate with words so that they don't have to fight... Try to get you scared before blows are thrown....

I'll spark his ass out easily... That means Zab would literally wipe his ass with Mrs. Caphoe's face....
            Weren't you the poster who called the cops because you saw a "suspicious" van parked in your neighbourhood?

Comment

• He was at Khan-McCloskey too. Guy had about 10 hench bodyguards around him. No one was getting close to Capone that night if Capone didn't want them to.

Judah and his fans were lucky he kept his cool here.

Comment

• wackest sht i have heard in along time,and the guy is obviously indian or some sht.

Comment

• A message to all yall haterz from the man himself, starts at around a minute!!

Comment

• Capone e, ruthless killer, I heard the reason he got his name was from Capping, One ,Everyday, person that is, man the baddest vato north of the border,

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Why does he try to involve himself so much in pre fight hype, this Capone-e guy? Does his rap career suck that bad? Never heard of him until he started coming out with Khan, and i'm a hip hop fan.
                      this^^^^^^^^^^^NEVER heard of the dude plus after listening to his ****....I see why I never heard of him...wack sauce!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X