Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you lost any respect for Wlad after what he has done to Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
    Really? Seems to me that many of the Haye fans are applauding him for it, whilst all the normally staunch Klitschko fans are rightly calling him out on this nonsense. I was never massively high on the Chisora fight, nor do I particularly like what I've seen of Chisora as a person, but a contract is a contract and Wlad's failed to honour that twice now, costing Chisora potential fights and forcing him to remain inactive for upwards of nine months until he realistically can fight again. That's simply not cool at all.
    Its not all bad for him, don't you think Chisora has benefited in some way getting some press and not having to take what we all know would have been an inevitable beating he no doubt was not ready for?

Maybe now he can fight Fury who is a guy at his level he should be fighting.

Comment

SERIOUSLY people who the hell cares?!?!?

If this means we're getting the biggest heavyweight fight of this crappy era then what does it matter. Don't care who is sacrificed, boxing needs a mega-fight and this is it! Let's get it on!

btw. i'd sacrifice hundreds of fighters just to see Haye step in the ring with a Klitschko!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Funny how the same guys who were crying that Wlad was fighting Chisora, are now crying that's he's not fighting him.
        Fighters should not fake injuries to go fight another fighter. That is bull**** and you know it.

Comment

Really? Seems to me that many of the Haye fans are applauding him for it, whilst all the normally staunch Klitschko fans are rightly calling him out on this nonsense. I was never massively high on the Chisora fight, nor do I particularly like what I've seen of Chisora as a person, but a contract is a contract and Wlad's failed to honour that twice now, costing Chisora potential fights and forcing him to remain inactive for upwards of nine months until he realistically can fight again. That's simply not cool at all.
          Real talk right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Funny how the same guys who were crying that Wlad was fighting Chisora, are now crying that's he's not fighting him.
            Funny how the guy who claimed Wlad could fight twice in nine weeks is defending him backing out. Claiming Haye is a coward for faking an injury yet Wlad has done it twice and he isn't a coward funny how your Klitard brain works.

Comment

How can you lose respect for him, Haye will not be around if he doesnt take the fight now, Hes taken on a better fighter period....Chisora will still be there after....I know its bad news for chesora, But I believe he would have done the same if he was in the same position after fighting bums for year on year..Klit now has his chance to prove himself, This fight is being made for the good of boxing..I know I would rather see the Haye fight rather than chisora taking nothing away from Chisora.

Comment

and how do you know the injury isnt legit?

Comment

Working...
                X