Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Wilder To Fight Whyte - Winner Gets Joshua Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
    See this where you UK fans get it twisted legacy will trump anything when it comes to boxing and US fans still know that. We could care less about the money fight. We wanna see the best vs best so called BOXING FANS. Dont claim your the best then start brushing the fight off to the side.

Yall dont wanna see the fight or something jeez! See you'd think US fans would be brainwashed with a "Mayweather mentality" but its the opposite haha.
    I swear they counting Wilder's money like whoa lol. He's calling out the best as a Legitimate Heavyweight Champion and they say how Wilder this n that but **** we all should be screaming about making the fight. Something's not right here.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      Why do you guys keep sayinh that? Whyte would be no better than Washington on his resume.
      If you think hard then you'll find the answer for yourself homie.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
        Spot on M8!! Wilder has not fought the best, not even close to AJ - its gonna hurt him - the only thing Wilder has going for him, is he is a very explosive and long Heavyweight - dangerous combo
        Get off the Hype Train, AJ only fought bums as well, except for an ancient Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
          Why do you guys keep sayinh that? Whyte would be no better than Washington on his resume.
          i thought boxing was a business? 3 million dollars to fight whyte....a mediocre fighter and hype up the future joshua fight. nope that doesnt make any sense....

Comment

He is really trying to keep Joshua from Wilder..why?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              No one wants to see Whyte doing anything, Hes a podgy B grade domestic level fighter, he almost died fighting Chisora FFS!!!

Only in the UK (Hypeland) would someone think Whyte should be fighting Wilder.
              I get what you are saying but all I'm saying is if Wilder was to come to the UK and knock out Whyte is makes the AJ fight even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                He is really trying to keep Joshua from Wilder..why?
                cause you can't read? just like you thought ggg fought lemieux instead of ward when that wasnt the deal at all. he just said he would make the joshua-wilder fight next year. wilder not agreeing to the whyte fight made no sense and hurt his plans. more money than he has ever earned and he didnt want it why? joshua was busy with his mandatory anyway so he couldnt fight him now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I get what you are saying but all I'm saying is if Wilder was to come to the UK and knock out Whyte is makes the AJ fight even bigger.
                  Who cares about how big it is ? Are you getting a slice of the PPV or something.

imagine how big there 2nd fight will be if they put on a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    No one wants to see Whyte doing anything, Hes a podgy B grade domestic level fighter, he almost died fighting Chisora FFS!!!

Only in the UK (Hypeland) would someone think Whyte should be fighting Wilder.
                    boxing is not about who you should be fighting. its about about making money right? did you think wilder should be fighting washington or any of the bums he chose to fight? so the big difference here was the amount of money and i guess it was too much money for wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      cause you can't read? just like you thought ggg fought lemieux instead of ward when that wasnt the deal at all. he just said he would make the joshua-wilder fight next year. wilder not agreeing to the whyte fight made no sense and hurt his plans. more money than he has ever earned and he didnt want it why? joshua was busy with his mandatory anyway so he couldnt fight him now.
                      and Wilder is getting his mando out of the way aswell..so why not next?

Comment

Working...
                      X