No announcement yet.

IBHOF Class of 2019 Includes Curry, Jackson, McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBHOF Class of 2019 Includes Curry, Jackson, McGirt

The 2019 International Boxing Hall of Fame Inductees were announced this week. Here's the list from their website. What do you guys think? Agree or disagree? And didn't you guys say there are a lot of people that are long overdue for induction? Who would those guys be?

http://www.ibhof.com/pages/induction..._announce.html

not a particularly strong class, but they let three boxers in every year without exception and by default from what i can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      The 2019 International Boxing Hall of Fame Inductees were announced this week. Here's the list from their website. What do you guys think? Agree or disagree? And didn't you guys say there are a lot of people that are long overdue for induction? Who would those guys be?

http://www.ibhof.com/pages/induction..._announce.html
      There is a reason why fans carry the torch when it comes to determining who is elite, an ATG, etc... Same reason why we need things like a linneal when it is appropriate,etc. the Hall of Fame does not mean much.

Comment

Weak class. Possibly the weakest ever.

Comment

Meh. They are running out of names.

Comment

Once they let Arturo Gatti into the Hall the standards for enshrinement were severely damaged forever.

Comment

Really? But you guys just did a thread praising the abilities of Curry.

Comment

Curry is not a strong choice but I would question Buddy McGirt even more.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Curry is not a strong choice but I would question Buddy McGirt even more.
                  Yeah. Curry was good, but his stay at the top was short. McGirt? I mean wtf did he do to deserve entry?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Yeah. Curry was good, but his stay at the top was short. McGirt? I mean wtf did he do to deserve entry?

Yeah, I don't get it either!

Comment

Working...
                    X