No announcement yet.

July Boxingscene Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July Boxingscene Challenge!

I've noticed that have been spending way more time here on Boxingscene this summer than I had originally planned. I like interacting, talking trash and dispensing expert accounting, finance and women advice. However, I've noticed I'm spending much more time than I should.

As a result of my increased time on Boxingscene, the two bodacious blondes (and the one brunette) that see weekly are not being properly taken care of and my 7 figure salary is now in the upper 6s. Anyway, enough of my important life issues.

I'm issuing a challenge to myself and my fellow Boxingscene brethren - can you log off of Boxingscene for the rest of July.

Prizes will be given...
    Yes, I'm in. I want to enjoy my summer
    50.00%
    No, I have no life outside of Boxingscene
    50.00%
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-13-2018, 09:34 AM.

siablo14 B.UTLER
    Zaroku Beercules John Barron 1bad65 JimRaynor

Comment

I'm in. See you in August.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I'm in. See you in August.
        Awesome! Enjoy your summer!

Comment

Once I get my tickets to the US confirmed, I’ll be off for a full month.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Once I get my tickets to the US confirmed, I’ll be off for a full month.
            Log off right now, Zaroku. You're not gonna miss anything here. Just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I've noticed that have been spending way more time here on Boxingscene this summer than I had originally planned. I like interacting, talking trash and dispensing expert accounting, finance and women advice. However, I've noticed I'm spending much more time than I should.

As a result of my increased time on Boxingscene, the two bodacious blondes (and the one brunette) that see weekly are not being properly taken care of and my 7 figure salary is now in the upper 6s. Anyway, enough of my important life issues.

I'm issuing a challenge to myself and my fellow Boxingscene brethren - can you log off of Boxingscene for the rest of July.

Prizes will be given...
              What will the prize be?

Comment

Depends on the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  What will the prize be?
                  Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Depends on the prize.
                  I'm not sure. What would be a good inducement to participant in this challenge?

Comment

I'll think about it and vote later today

Comment

Working...
                    X