Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez: GGG Will NEVER be unified; Saunders Wants Lottery Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is odd given they had already agreed one before and BJS said he will take the exact same deal they already agree'd to.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      I like GGG but this is ducking talk.
      It just might be reality. Guys pricing themselves out of fights isn't uncommon. I seriously doubt Golovkin would duck Saunders if there was a reasonable offer and chance to unify the belts.

Obviously Canelo is the first and best option but Saunders likely would be the second most money fight for him to make.

Comment

It's not like Saunders would beat Golovkin. I think K2 want what's profitable for them and that's Canelo or Murata.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          It's not like Saunders would beat Golovkin. I think K2 want what's profitable for them and that's Canelo or Murata.
          Saunders hasn't been taken to that ***** edge of crisis... If he could handle the power of Eubank Jr. or Lee then why single out BJS going 12 with Lil'G?

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            Saunders hasn't been taken to that ***** edge of crisis... If he could handle the power of Eubank Jr. or Lee then why single out BJS going 12 with Lil'G?
            Because Golovkin is better than Eubank Jr and Andy Lee. Saunders looked elite against who? Lemieux and Spike O'Sullivan?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Ggg been in the same division for 20 years a and he still ain’t unified lol
              Why single out GGG who comes as close to having all the belts as any champion? There are 17 weight classes in boxing. How many of them have a unified champion? NONE! Why not if it's so easy? Lol at your stupidity.

Comment

Do you guys think Canelo will try to make the BJS fight and then unify for undisputed with GGG? He could make Saunders a better financial offer than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  Can't blame Saunders. He might as well get a huge payday for the beating Golovkin would administer. As you say, I think Murata might be Sanchez' next choice.
                  Saunders GGG is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Why single out GGG who comes as close to having all the belts as any champion? There are 17 weight classes in boxing. How many of them have a unified champion? NONE! Why not if it's so easy? Lol at your stupidity.
                    GGG is an oddity. 12 years in the same division is pretty uncommon in today's boxing. And he's already unified by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      None of them stayed in the same division for 10years

Comment

Working...
                      X