Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerys Targaryen went mad from visions. He saw the white walkers armies coming and it drove him mad. He knew fire could stop them but it drove him mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Aerys Targaryen went mad from visions. He saw the white walkers armies coming and it drove him mad. He knew fire could stop them but it drove him mad.
      Aerys Targaryen was an insecure ****

Comment

• The end was corny as hell! Dany just busts out a dragon and everybody is devoted to following her. That's been played since season 3. Arya's storyline was interesting, so was the return of Walder Frey and Edmure Tully. Tommen well, he's a b1tch if Dany would quit eatin' her own puzzy I wouldn't mind seeing him get fried by dragon fire! An interesting conversation with Daario though, he said you would need 1000 ships. That's exactly what Euron Greyjoy said about a thousand ships for the dragon queen? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
          The end was corny as hell! Dany just busts out a dragon and everybody is devoted to following her. That's been played since season 3. Arya's storyline was interesting, so was the return of Walder Frey and Edmure Tully. Tommen well, he's a b1tch if Dany would quit eatin' her own puzzy I wouldn't mind seeing him get fried by dragon fire! An interesting conversation with Daario though, he said you would need 1000 ships. That's exactly what Euron Greyjoy said about a thousand ships for the dragon queen? Interesting.
          I agree, they are overdoing it with the whole badass Denerys. It seemed unnecessary to see it happen the 20th ****ing time and felt like filler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            The end was corny as hell! Dany just busts out a dragon and everybody is devoted to following her. That's been played since season 3. Arya's storyline was interesting, so was the return of Walder Frey and Edmure Tully. Tommen well, he's a b1tch if Dany would quit eatin' her own puzzy I wouldn't mind seeing him get fried by dragon fire! An interesting conversation with Daario though, he said you would need 1000 ships. That's exactly what Euron Greyjoy said about a thousand ships for the dragon queen? Interesting.
            Originally posted by ea22 View Post
            I agree, they are overdoing it with the whole badass Denerys. It seemed unnecessary to see it happen the 20th ****ing time and felt like filler.
            If Danerys doesn't accept Eurons c0ck, he will kill her.and then daario will kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              If Danerys doesn't accept Eurons c0ck, he will kill her.and then daario will kill him.
              Brush my man, please stop with your tinfoil theories. This is not a Michael Bay series

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I really liked that shot of Jamie riding his horse up to confront the High Sparrow, cinematography was stunning.

That's on the steps up to Girona cathedral.

image from winteriscoming.net

We were there last October, and it really is a fantastic
                location.

The plaza at the foot of the stairs is CGI-altered (it's
                rather small, and enclosed by old buildings.

image from winteriscoming.net

This is the only shot I have from our trip that shows
                a bit of what the actual plaza is like, at the bottom
                of the stairs:

Sharp-eyed viewers will note differences between this
                season's Great Sept facade-and-stairs and that of
                previous seasons: shooting had been shifted from
                Dubrovnik in Croatia to Girona in Spain.
                Last edited by horge; 05-30-2016, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Most overrated season ever.

Comment

• Oh **** Benjen Stark is back

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      I remember when all armies were joining rob stark calling him the king of the North. The show writers are setting up Danerys for a huge fall. Euron Greyjoy might kill her for not taking his c0ck. He would then get killed by her army.
                      Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

Dany and Jon are the stars of the show, they're like the Rick and Carl Grimes of the show in terms of invincibility from writers, Tyrion and Arya are close second. I would say those four are unlikely to die, and if they do get killed off, the GOT writers would be showing massive balls. Bran is 5th in my "probably won't die" list

Following those 5, I think that Jamie's death would be shocking for sure, Sansa, Cersei, Samwell and the people we've seen since season 1 and have been in every season and part of almost every episode Varys, Baelish, Theon, Jorah...these would all be major deaths, but I can see GOT killing them off

Comment

Working...
                      X