Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Floyd Mayweather has lost his damn mind...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> Floyd Mayweather has lost his damn mind...

Dude still wants to buy Gucci and thinks there will be no consequences...

You'd think people would be more concerned that almost everything they own is made by child slaves in China.

Human lives really mean so little

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      You'd think people would be more concerned that almost everything they own is made by child slaves in China.

Human lives really mean so little
      there is nothing like China Slaves in China.... Lord.

But if you really want to see something close, go to the free zones in the DR where American companies pay 160 a month for labor.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        there is nothing like China Slaves in China.... Lord.

But if you really want to see something close, go to the free zones in the DR where American companies pay 160 a month for labor.
        There's a reason why people use China as an example - for the sheer number of people, the amount of exports coming out of China, the fact a lot of them are children, and the fact that they wouldn't even get close to 160 dollars a month.

...'LORD' indeed

Comment

Probably realises that no one really cares what activist twitter thinks.

Comment

Just listening to some of you guys, I thought he never had one to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Dude still wants to buy Gucci and thinks there will be no consequences...
              People that look at that sweater as black face have lost their mind. Wtf? It's a turtle neck with luscious red lips in the shape of a woman's.

Blackface lips are a HUGE ROUNDED SMILE. mfers need to grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                People that look at that sweater as black face have lost their mind. Wtf? It's a turtle neck with luscious red lips in the shape of a woman's.

Blackface lips are a HUGE ROUNDED SMILE. mfers need to grow up
                Its 2019 and after all the racial bs been going on...They shud know better. My problem is most people whining cant even afford gucci. And i thinik its funny Floyd being pressured by Twitter. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Its 2019 and after all the racial bs been going on...They shud know better. My problem is most people whining cant even afford gucci. And i thinik its funny Floyd being pressured by Twitter. Lol.
                  It's a reach to say it's blackface. Simple. There are plenty of black people that don't see blackface when they look at it. But to be clear, is Twitter saying the combination of red lips on any black background in ANY form is considered black face

Everybody wants to run every one else lives.. guarantee regular people would stand in line to receive free Gucci
                  Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-12-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

all I wanna know is what gucci mane feels about all this could there be a name change??

Comment

Working...
                    X