Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Can Beat Everybody at 168 - Anyplace, Anytime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Can Beat Everybody at 168 - Anyplace, Anytime!

Chris Eubank Jr. is predicting a victory for George Groves (26-3, 19 KOs) over his Ali Trophy quarter-final opponent Jamie Cox (24-0, 13 KOs) on Saturday at The SSE Arena, Wembley in London. Eubank Jr. earned his spot in the semi-final of the World Boxing Super Series when he dominated and knocked out Turkish Avni Yildirim in round three in Stuttgart last weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chris gonna beat the dog **** out of Groves.

Comment

"Hi Im chris eubank jr, buy my book on domestic level fighting 101 today and ill even throw in a
      free advice video of How avoid top guys like daniel jacobs, GGG, and a rematch with saunders"

Beating a shot groves means jack shht.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        Chris gonna beat the dog **** out of Groves.
        Coming off this tourney he'll cash some serious checks.

Comment

Pretty sad when beating a shot George Groves is your career objective.

Comment

If u dont think he's the best SMW then tell me whos better

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post
              If u dont think he's the best SMW then tell me whos better
              degale, groves, ramirez, benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                degale, groves, ramirez, benavidez.
                Benavidez lol. His resume is worse than Eubank's and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Pretty sad when beating a shot George Groves is your career objective.
                  c'mon Redd... the WBSS doesn't equate to 168. What it does for Eubank Jr. is hype is stock and makes the future fights at 168 so much better and more following from his social media. the WBSS is owned by some rich football owning mogul if I recall, so its publicity does a great service for the Eubanks and ITV Box Office to come.

Sooner or later Hearn and Warren will start to bend over to the Eubanks as its all karma

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    c'mon Redd... the WBSS doesn't equate to 168. What it does for Eubank Jr. is hype is stock and makes the future fights at 168 so much better and more following from his social media. the WBSS is owned by some rich football owning mogul if I recall, so its publicity does a great service for the Eubanks and ITV Box Office to come.

Sooner or later Hearn and Warren will start to bend over to the Eubanks as its all karma
                    I've given up on Chris. When he started as a pro, he has a fluidity and set up a lot of clever punches. He has grown more stiff and 1-dimensional over the years. His father has stagnated his growth. I really expected great things from him but I'm very disappointed. Even this last win was cringey to watch because he's becoming less versatile each time I see him. He hunts for certain punches, telegraphs, and and over-commits to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X