Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather a welter just beat another top jr middleweight 15 plus pound advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mayweather a welter just beat another top jr middleweight 15 plus pound advantage

Does anyone have the night of the fight weight for both fighters cause I think cotto might have had a big advantage in weight even though floyd never weighs the night of the fight.
    Mayweather is just amazing to beat him like that with that much of a disadvantage.

Mayweather weighed in at 151 well-hydrated. So he was probably 150 on fight night. Just like the Ortiz fight.

Cotto? probably 165ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Mayweather weighed in at 151 well-hydrated. So he was probably 150 on fight night. Just like the Ortiz fight.

Cotto? probably 165ish.
      Floyd said at the post-fight press conference that he only weighed 147 for the fight. But then again, he refused to weigh on HBO's unofficial scales.

Comment

Dont know the weights but cotto was stronger. Never seen floyd pushed around like that. Like a true champ he fought out of it

Comment

cotto didnt look 15 pounds bigger to be honest

Comment

I don't believe Floyd's weight or injury claim.

Comment

You dont believe floyd hand was injured? I can believe it. Its been a big problem for him for most of his career.

Comment

He beat a faded but game Miguel Cotto, it isn't that amazing

Comment

fight night i think floyd was 153 and cotto was 162 tops

Comment

Cotto was only 158 pounds fight night!! The highest he has been was vs Margarito he was 162. And he was 153 vs Pacquiao!!

Comment

Working...
                    X