No announcement yet.

Rosanne cancelled already - racist Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    I'm happy to see that Roseanne offended so many of you PC wimps.

Way to go, Roseanne!!!
    Cheering on a racist. Such a pretty fool you are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        U dodge my question though
        If someone spit on the american flag do u feel disrespected?

Or are u even an american?

If ur not then disregard my question
        Naw I don't feel disrespected. Im not a snowflake who get triggered over a piece of cloth made in China

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          All in the Family could not be on TV in today's climate. Archie Bunker said a lot worse than Roseanne just did, and I realize he's a TV character and she's a real person with a real tweet.
          That's kind of funny but true. A ground breaking top rated TV show about a racist where they piped in laughter after every racist comment he made. If Carroll O'Connor was still alive today he probably would be a "me too" target defending himself from charges of sexual harassment. Strange how the world has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Naw I don't feel disrespected. Im not a snowflake who get triggered over a piece of cloth made in China
            See this is how u expose urself as not real american

Its not just a cloth
            Its the life that was sacrificed behind that symbol

When u stand on that flag u dont stand for that cloth but u stand and remember those sacrifices

Hope u learned an american lesson today

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              These cats on Roseanne's side don't even understand they don't got a side anymore lol. There are the R's & there are the snowflake era.

Whatever Roseanne is no long exists in a popular & in a powerful form anymore. Thats why Trump can say sh^t similar or worse to some people & get lil punishment cuz his got people on his team, but people like Roseanne can say sh^t similar to Trump & he life & career come tumbling down on her cuz the R's & the snowflakes are against her.
              The R's and Snowflake era has been one of the most entertaining stuff going on for years. Much better than any tv show.

Funny thing was, before this thread I didn't even know Roseanne came back on tv. I haven't watched tv in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                The R's and Snowflake era has been one of the most entertaining stuff going on for years. Much better than any tv show.

Funny thing was, before this thread I didn't even know Roseanne came back on tv. I haven't watched tv in years.
                Dang man, you're missing out on some hot WWE right now!

Comment

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-29-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    U dodge my question though
                    If someone spit on the american flag do u feel disrespected?

Or are u even an american?

If ur not then disregard my question
                    Who spit on the American flag?

What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      Islam is not a race. It is a religion. It was a tasteless attack on Valerie Jarrett but not racist. But hey, whenever you go against the authoritarian left, you're racist until you apologize.
                      Referring to a person of colour as an ape is racist in 99.9% of the world outside Peckerwood

Comment

Working...
                      X