Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
    Whoa. Tough guy huh? Its pretty obvious that you're not a fighter and have never competed at anything but sucking dick.

this is boxing people get hurt how many boxers has Lucus damage for life. I bet he is not going to help any of them or their families of course its his choice to give up but lets not act like he is one of the good guys he is not
    most boxer are not good people you have to have a certain mentality to want to hurt people for a living. Lucas is only good a giving life changing beat downs but when its his turn to get his like a coward gives up if you look at it from that angle he is a coward but do I understand why he gave up YES most boxer would have quit but there are many who wouldn't guys like Joe Frazier was legally blind in one eye and still fougth ,Margrito eye was all jacked up and didn't quit ect

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Broner fans they're like ants coming out of a mound to gloat as if Broner actually did something. Its almost as if they think Broner was the one who beat Matthysse.

With Floyd gone they need something, anything. They'll be on the Ashley Theophane train next. Feophain never quit doe!
      Who's talking about Broner? Stop deflecting. We laugh cause Lucas was supposed to be this mystical killer and he quit

Broner risks his health just like Lucas and didn't quit in a hard 12 rounds yet everyone laughed at him. It's not that serious

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Its only from classless Broner fans anyway sat here gloating like beating a guy coming off a 2 yr lay off for a plastic belt actually means something.
        I'd rather every fighter I supported quit than support that t0sser.
        i dont know about all that go look at people who talk **** about fighters who quit and im pretty sure u will be surprised they are the same type that hate broner

Comment

truth be told i like matthysse but HATE his "fans" who talk about others but then try to use veiled colloquial defense language to justify this boxer quitting to the profuse metaphorical exsanguination of the supporters own ego. so with that said there is NO difference between victor ortiz and lucas matthysse from now on bc QUIT

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            truth be told i like matthysse but HATE his "fans" who talk about others but then try to use veiled colloquial defense language to justify this boxer quitting to the profuse metaphorical exsanguination of the supporters own ego. so with that said there is NO difference between victor ortiz and lucas matthysse from now on bc QUIT
            That makes two of us. They're sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Damn look who just full ****. Youre the little puzzy boy thats scared to get punched in the face. If anyone will ram a c0ck in their moth its your panzie ass.
              You got beat up a lot on the bus? You know how it feels to be a quitter dont you? like you know how it feels to have a big radiator hose rammed up your ass! lmfao...Panzie
              Shouldn't you be warming up for your next competition?

I bet when you're not behind a keyboard you're humble pie, kiddo. In the real world I'd have you looking at the ground, hands in your pockets, talking real respectful.

Comment

I agree! People talk smack but won't get in the ring and show us how it is done. To call a professional who fights for a living a coward is crazy. If only those same people got into a few professional fights will they never utter those words again.

Comment

Simple...........

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                    Good point, but I just don't think that Ortiz quitting out of frustration is the same exact thing as Matthysse quitting because he thinks he just went blind in one eye (assuming that's what he really experienced). I not a Matthysse fan, I just think people are being a little too judgmental.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                      Good point, but I just don't think that Ortiz quitting out of frustration is the same exact thing as Matthysse quitting because he thinks he just went blind in one eye (assuming that's what he really experienced). I not a Matthysse fan, I just think people are being a little too judgmental.
                      i dont think so neither BUT the fans of these "KO artists" NEVER hold back on other fighters QUITTING. so they shouldnt receive any slack neither its not about matthysse for me bc i respect ANY ATHLETE who chances not coming out that ring the same as they went in. i H.A.T.E. biased ass fans thats all

Comment

Working...
                      X