No announcement yet.

I can see a Mayweather vs Broner showdown in 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    who are the top 130 pounders and do you believe they can beat broner?
    uchiyama has done the most. he is a big puncher. Salgado has done more and aoh would be a threat as well. Broner has literally done sht at 130 yet ******s ranked him number one

Comment

Haters would love this fight. One great fighter has to lose huh? Lol. **** aint happening anyway. Floyd retiring soon.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        uchiyama has done the most. he is a big puncher. Salgado has done more and aoh would be a threat as well. Broner has literally done sht at 130 yet ******s ranked him number one
        yea but at the same time it's not like broner would get any credit for beating uchiyama or salgado and by how angry your post seem you can tell that you don't like broner anyway so you will probably be upset about any thread that is not a negative thread about broner

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Who will run Floyd's fan club if Broner has to train for that fight?
          His name is Karceno...

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            Haters would love this fight. One great fighter has to lose huh? Lol. **** aint happening anyway. Floyd retiring soon.
            Lol at Broner being a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              yea but at the same time it's not like broner would get any credit for beating uchiyama or salgado and by how angry your post seem you can tell that you don't like broner anyway so you will probably be upset about any thread that is not a negative thread about broner
              I wouldnt give him much credit for salgado but beating uchiyama or aoh he would get props from me. Not to mention he would of unified the belts. The hate comes from people over rating him when his best win was a d eleon who was tiny and moving up in weight and still had to recieve a gift to beat him yet people make him to be this p4p guy

Comment

I really doubt that....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Lol at Broner being a great fighter.
                  In 2 years he will be considered great. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    I can see Broner moving up to 135 take 2 quick fights, move up to 140 and defeat a name fighter than getting a Mayweather fight as Maywaethers last fight.
                    uhhhh how about no

put your glasses on and see again

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      rankings don't make any sense. cotto was ranked #1 at 154 even though he beat foreman(#6), margarito(unranked), and mayorga(unranked), meanwhile bundrage beat the #2, #6, and the current wbo champ yet he's ranked #8. hilarious. now you got a bunch of floyd fans pretending that floyd beat the best junior middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X