Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze's Trainer Shocked By Arrest, Mob Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze's Trainer Shocked By Arrest, Mob Allegations

Last week, top middleweight contender Avtandil Khurtsidze was arrested for allegedly being part of a Russian crime syndicate in New York City. On June 8, prosecutors from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York indicted Khurtsidze on charges of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act and conspiracy to commit wire fraud. According to the indictment, Khurtsidze is alleged to have paid $17,800 for three cases of purportedly stolen cigarettes. Prosecutors also claim to have video footage which allegedly shows the boxer playing the role of an enforcer by striking someone for the group.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dealing with mobsters be ready for undercovers . Khurtsidze is 34yo and must've been smarter .

Comment

Buying stolen cigarettes and punching someone dont seem like the worst charges..... Lets hope he gets probation lol

Comment

Rozier's comments are weird af, what's he talking about an 18 wheeler and human flesh. Wtf kind of videos does he watch?

The cigarettes are one thing but Khurtsidze is a real pos if he was punching people with licensed hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Rozier's comments are weird af, what's he talking about an 18 wheeler and human flesh. Wtf kind of videos does he watch?

The cigarettes are one thing but Khurtsidze is a real pos if he was punching people with licensed hands.
          haha i was thinking the same.
          'you remember seeing someone stand in the middle of a highway and an 18-wheeler hits them and disintegrates them into many pieces of human flesh?'

I think He's just had a flashback to what happened to the last snitch, who ratted on midget mike tysons mob

Comment

"you remember seeing someone stand in the middle of a highway and an 18-wheeler hits them and disintegrates them into many pieces of human flesh?" WTF Rozier??? This is some weird, ****ed up ****. Why in the hell would he use this analogy? I'm concerned for Rozier

Comment

Working...
            X