Video: About Billions episode 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    The Adrien Broner saga. LMFAO.

Man this guy is disresepctful, arrogant, rude and an A hole. Parents don't teach their kids about life anymore, my folks always taught me if you get rich be humble and never treat people who do jobs to serve people badly.

how he bother those people working talking crap in that guys ear at the airport, wasting the water, getting rude to the people making his food, being racist saying they made you take your belt off cause you white you white boys.

What the hell?

This guy is scum, Floyd doesn't even act like this.

This the same guy who sucker punched an old lady and took her purse and he got off scot free thanks to Al Haymon and golden boy.

Man I miss Muhammad Ali big time, this generation is the worst ever shallow, vulgar, ungrateful, rude.

Comment

Turned it off after a couple minutes, its basically a ghetto version of a floyd 24/7 except with broner and hes trying way too hard. Its just all around cringe worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Man this guy is disresepctful, arrogant, rude and an A hole. Parents don't teach their kids about life anymore, my folks always taught me if you get rich be humble and never treat people who do jobs to serve people badly.

how he bother those people working talking crap in that guys ear at the airport, wasting the water, getting rude to the people making his food, being racist saying they made you take your belt off cause you white you white boys.

What the hell?

This guy is scum, Floyd doesn't even act like this.

This the same guy who sucker punched an old lady and took her purse and he got off scot free thanks to Al Haymon and golden boy.

Man I miss Muhammad Ali big time, this generation is the worst ever shallow, vulgar, ungrateful, rude.
        Couldnt have said it better myself he is a POS. I'm looking forward to the day he gets iced or brutally beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I know right? aslong as hater keep watching Broner gonna keep stacking that papa huh? He the best and he aint neva gonna get no credit
          so in other words you have nothing to say about my comment or that im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            The Adrien Broner saga. LMFAO.

With all due respect, what kind of a dribbling ****** would enjoy this stuff? It's like the worst elements of all the worst reality shows, condensed and shat out in an 11 minute video that would make you weep for humanity. Jesus.

Comment

I thought he had like 5 kids to feed? :S

Comment

the best way to handle something as horrible as im sure this vid is is to simply not watch it. not even for a couple of mins to have a quick look. do not give the guy the hits. the thing people like this dislike more than being hated is being ignored.

in the last couple of days, weve had:

1.pac vs rios confirmed
                2.showtime possibly have huge losses from the floyd fight
                3. the aftermath of floyd-guerrero itself
                4. bute-pascal cancelled
                5. wilder's domestic charge (strangulation).

really, with all this going on, who give a **** about a little stupid punk like broner posting this (im sure) ******ed video?

just ignore him, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  With all due respect, what kind of a dribbling ****** would enjoy this stuff? It's like the worst elements of all the worst reality shows, condensed and shat out in an 11 minute video that would make you weep for humanity. Jesus.
                  yours, and dancov above, have critiqued it beautifully.

but you shouldnt have even reached that point.

we just need to ignore this kid. people are already fed up with the act. say what you want about floyd but at least everyone clicks on the links to what he says.

broner? people just dont even bother.

and thats how its gotta be.

Comment

6:23 Daaaaamn lol

Comment

Usually i find Broner annoying, But i have a decent buzz so i was able to sit thru the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X