Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres naps???defend your post please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      "Look at the history of boxing. Great fighters don’t dominate, they are in competitive fights.” - Manny Steward.
      I don't agree with that, and it's a pretty nonsensical thing for Steward to say, if I'm honest. Memorable fighters are in competitive fights, but if Wlad was struggling against the likes of Chagaev and Ibragimov how would that make him a better fighter than the one he is now? It would've made for more exciting fights, sure, and probably would have given people a more healthy respect for his competition and the division in general, but it would have said nothing positive about his skill level at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Waggly. View Post
        wouldnt mind seeing wlad v audley or wlad v holyfield
        Both have fought at an higher level than Chisora.

Comment

the klits should come down to LHW and fight bad chad dawson

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            When you say Adamek has no resume, I take it you are basing it on what he's done at Heavyweight? Right? Because that's not the case if you are talking overall. I agree it's hard to compare the Klits with other great heavyweights like Foreman and Ali. And even Holmes fought in a better era. They do get too much praise on here.
            Oh, he was referring to Adamek was he? In that case, I still disagree. Adamek is a quality fight, but it wouldn't be either Klits' defining fight by a long shot. In fact I'd say that Vitali's win over Sanders and Wlad's win over Chambers, Peter I, Chagaev and Ibragimov are marginally better, with the first Byrd win trumping them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              Both have fought at an higher level than Chisora.

Comment

Working...
              X