Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte agrees with Ben Davidson. Hearn is lowballing Fury, Whyte, & Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    joe f#cking parker made 30-35%. of course hearn has been lowballing. he wants to fight the dillian whites of teh world before he fights wilder, a big puncher, or fury, a good boxer who is 6'9" and has an 86 inch reach.
    He offered Whyte less than he made against Chisora.

Comment

Team Match room, and Eddie Hearn should just go quiet now on both Tyson Fury & Deontay Widler. Because I honest'y don't think they are THAT eager to face Anthony Joshua at all. After the Wilder vs Fury rematch, it will become clear to whoever wins that fight? That that need Anthony Joshua for another mega fight.

Dillian Whyte would face Anthony Joshua, but he probably wants a 60/40% split maybe? And he is a former fighter who Anthony Joshua has beaten.

I think for sure Anthony Joshua should travel to the states now, and start decimating afew america fighters. 'Break into the american market, lets start making these fights in multiple states'.

Anthony Joshua is the man in the division, inside of the ring, outside of the ring and also on the streets. 'He needs to now just focus on himself, Fury & Wilder will after their rematch be pressured into fighting him'.
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-28-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I don't think that is what Coppinger is saying, but definitely a big possibility. I'd still wait a bit to see if Whyte gets the offer he wants. Both sides are trying to flex their muscles in negotiations right now. Hearn is telling Whyte take this offer or we go to NY for Miller, and Whyte is banking on Hearn eventually budging knowing he wants the Wembley fight first and foremost. And he's trying to scare Hearn by saying offer me X amount of the purse or else I leave to another promoter/advisor.

For me, the Miller fight is perfectly fine. And it does good business for DAZN.
        Who is coppinger? The Miller fight is set and agreed to for June 1st, Whyte is fighting on the April 13th date in Wembley....Unless something gets changed last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Who is coppinger? The Miller fight is set and agreed to for June 1st, Whyte is fighting on the April 13th date in Wembley....Unless something gets changed last minute.
          Whyte would be fighting who on April 13 though? And will he really be able to fill the venue against a non-Joshua/Fury opponent?

Comment

Yes he does.

Now, what happens is if Wilder wins and it does those numbers? Then Joshua no longer can demand it taking place in the UK. The fight taking place in Vegas becomes a legitimate option. And Hearn already said the fight makes more money stateside and this was BEFORE the Fury fight (s) for Wilder.

Hypothetically, if Wilder/Fury II does 750k buys and Wilder wins, how many buys do you think Wilder/Joshua does stateside? We are taking possibly 1.1-1.3 million buys right? At that point it will take a WHOLE a lot to put that fight int he UK.
            The point is if Wilder vs Fury can do 700,000 buys in the US, that equates to 2.1 million buys in the UK if you are talking the revenue it creates. PPV's cost 3 times as much in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              The point is if Wilder vs Fury can do 700,000 buys in the US, that equates to 2.1 million buys in the UK if you are talking the revenue it creates. PPV's cost 3 times as much in the U.S.
              My man, you don't have to explain the cost difference to me lol.

You do those types of numbers and then Joshua isn't calling all the shots. We will hear Hearn say well he has four belts!!! Which is f'n hilarious to me how he tries to make the IBO belt legitimate when no one else except from Eubank does.

The winner of Wilder/Fury II isn't settling for less than 50/50. And at that point Hearn's PR games are not going to woke. People won't accept well my guy has this or he is the biggest star etc. Everyone will be calling for the fight and won't be interested in anything else.

Should be fun!

Comment

My man, you don't have to explain the cost difference to me lol.

You do those types of numbers and then Joshua isn't calling all the shots. We will hear Hearn say well he has four belts!!! Which is f'n hilarious to me how he tries to make the IBO belt legitimate when no one else except from Eubank does.

The winner of Wilder/Fury II isn't settling for less than 50/50. And at that point Hearn's PR games are not going to woke. People won't accept well my guy has this or he is the biggest star etc. Everyone will be calling for the fight and won't be interested in anything else.

Should be fun!
                I'm looking forward to it too!

Comment

I'd expect each of those guys to say that since they want more money. They want a slice of what Joshua generates.

I have no idea what Hearn is offering, so he may well be low-balling, but they're not going to get 50/50. Nor should they IMO.

After the the next round of HW fights, Whyte vs ?, Fury Vs Wilder 2, Joshua Vs Miller(?), I think they will get better offers though, as the opponent pool is getting smaller.

Comment

Yes he does.

Now, what happens is if Wilder wins and it does those numbers? Then Joshua no longer can demand it taking place in the UK. The fight taking place in Vegas becomes a legitimate option. And Hearn already said the fight makes more money stateside and this was BEFORE the Fury fight (s) for Wilder.

Hypothetically, if Wilder/Fury II does 750k buys and Wilder wins, how many buys do you think Wilder/Joshua does stateside? We are taking possibly 1.1-1.3 million buys right? At that point it will take a WHOLE a lot to put that fight int he UK.
                    LOL at what ever Hearn said

Comment

If Fury/Wilder want 50/50, then they have to rematch and the rematch will have to do big numbers. If it does over 700k buys, then yeah go get your 50/50 split. But right now neither deserves 50/50. Wilder should get 40% or slightly more, and you can give Fury around 45% since he it will be the biggest fight ever in the UK.

As for Whyte? Hearn has no one but himself to blame for that one. He created a monster and the man wants the same split Wilder/Fury are asking for.

I 100% believe the first time around Hearn wasn't being sincere in trying to get the Wilder fight for 2018 and he wanted to delay it, but this time around the offers seem fair. It's just that Wilder has Fury on his mind and he wants to clear up that controversy. So Hearn overplayed his hand some there. Now either up the offer to Whyte or fight Miller in MSG in June. Either works fine.
                      What is the offer?

Comment

Working...
                      X