Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo You can lose an NBA team for "racist" "words" but physically push a player....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    No proof of disastrous financial consequences?

http://time.com/105342/nba-donald-st...ppers-charges/

Sterling will be able to respond to charges that his racist remarks have damaged the league and harmed relations with just about anyone tangentially related to the league, including fellow owners, players, personnel, fans, merchandisers and government and community leaders.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-cli...quick-to-exit/

All it took was one day for the Los Angeles Clippers to lose all of its corporate sponsors. This must be some kind of record.

Why the rush for the exits? Because no marketer wants to dragged down by a person generating so much disgust and anger, experts say.

I take back what I said before. Even a 4 year old could see where this was going financially. Sorry to see this is over your head.

As to the WNBA, it isnt profitable. However it is not damaging. Do you know ANYTHING about business?

Sure Sterling could have picked guys from the local Y. And have ZERO fans show up to watch the team get blown out night after night. Genius.

And FINALLY we get to it. You just needed to get the hate you have for my people off your chest. Why didnt you just say that in your first post? This is why you are upset Sterling lost his team. Maybe your girl posts pics with black guys on her IG too? Its ok let it out tell me everything I got the popcorn ready.

Comment

Sterling was one of the worst owners in the history of professional sports

It got to the point where charities refused his donations

Hard to feel sorry for a guy that the NBA had been trying to get rid of for years and who made billions from the team

This Warriors guy is an idiot and lucky that the league was so lenient

An ordinary fan would be lucky to attend a game again for years

Comment

the fact that you just said you dont think he said anything racist exposes your entire agenda
        this isnt racist to you???

really??

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
          LMAA WUT?

a secretly recorded conversation between an owner and his mistress while paying black people millions upon millions of dollars to play basketball = creating discriminatory work environment????

your kind of thinking is one of the main reasons why there is a victimhood mentality and business in this country.

deluded fake morality plays.

you disgust me.

so you can listen to this video and think its ok?? that tells me all i needed to know about you

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
            Its called black privilege. But deys still opresed doe
            BostonGuy jaded

seriously the racism on this forum is disgusting...and there are to many obvious alts on here

Comment

BostonGuy
              Originally posted by Worick View Post
              Lmao says the guy who spends his entire day at a barber shop talking about the guy playing basketball er i mean doing his job
              this is a clear alt here to be racist..this is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                BostonGuy jaded

seriously the racism on this forum is disgusting...and there are to many obvious alts on here
                If its obvious then whose "alt" am i? Hilarious coming from the black supremacist accusing white people as racists if they voted for trump
                BostonGuy bigjavi yall need to check this boy

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  No proof of disastrous financial consequences?

http://time.com/105342/nba-donald-st...ppers-charges/

Sterling will be able to respond to charges that his racist remarks have damaged the league and harmed relations with just about anyone tangentially related to the league, including fellow owners, players, personnel, fans, merchandisers and government and community leaders.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-cli...quick-to-exit/

All it took was one day for the Los Angeles Clippers to lose all of its corporate sponsors. This must be some kind of record.

Why the rush for the exits? Because no marketer wants to dragged down by a person generating so much disgust and anger, experts say.

I take back what I said before. Even a 4 year old could see where this was going financially. Sorry to see this is over your head.

As to the WNBA, it isnt profitable. However it is not damaging. Do you know ANYTHING about business?

Sure Sterling could have picked guys from the local Y. And have ZERO fans show up to watch the team get blown out night after night. Genius.

And FINALLY we get to it. You just needed to get the hate you have for my people off your chest. Why didnt you just say that in your first post? This is why you are upset Sterling lost his team. Maybe your girl posts pics with black guys on her IG too? Its ok let it out tell me everything I got the popcorn ready.
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post

short term consequences. had sterling kept his team and this fake outrage died down and the fake outrage social media mob found something else to fake outrage about, those sponsors would be back or other sponsors would take its place. nba is the nba and people will watch it not because the owner is a choir boy but because people like to watch basketball. any short term losses would be mitigated by the fact that the clippers are a luxury franchise to a city that already has the most glamorous franchise in the nba in the lakers and generates a lot of revenue for all teams.

in the end sterling was set up so that the clippers could be bought by steven ballmer. the list of billionaires waiting in the wings to buy nba teams is as long as the lines in apple stores when a new iphone comes out. all that fake outrage produced by the media was a concerted planned attack by the commissioner's office in cahoots with the legacy media bosses so that the clippers could be bought by the richest owner in american sports. and no, clippers woudlnt need to pick players from the y, nba teams have a gleague teams who have a buncha pro level guys who would replace any clipper who couldnt handle playing for an owner like sterling.

dont kid yourself kids, this wasnt about racism, this was about ballmer buying the clippers for 2 billion dollars.
                  Last edited by SterlingStained; 06-07-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

BostonGuy jaded

its always the racist cowards who accuse others of racism..
                    you racist coward 👍😃

mike tyson lost to kelvin mccbride
                    DEAL WITH IT 😎

Comment

so you can listen to this video and think its ok?? that tells me all i needed to know about you
                      tell me larry, what did sterling say there that was racist????

its quite obvious that v stiviano was trying to get him to say something racist when in actuality, sterling was just jealous that v stiviano was hanging around black celebrities.

it wasnt about racism, it was an old white guy who was paying for the millionaire lifestyle of his mistress who he was jealous of because she was hanging around black celebrities.

so go ahead, tell me what was the racist thing that donald sterling said on that video.

Comment

Working...
                      X