Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    just curious.
    based on what?
    Based on me being fantastic at calling fights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Henry would absolutely destroy Shawn right now.

Comment

Gurantee henry is just a front runner

Comment

Damn lotsa hate going on for Shawn. Lets see, Shawn looks average against someone who has more professional experience than both Shawn and Omar combined, had a 6" height andvantage and was an awkward southpaw. Omar looked great over someone who's only had 6 fights, all in Mexico and now he's the next ATG?!?

Voting is over but I give Shawn the edge in this fight out of what I've seen out of both guys.

Comment

Dunno... I haven't seen Shawn fight. I've seen a couple of Henrys fights and he looked like a monster. Savage dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
              Dunno... I haven't seen Shawn fight. I've seen a couple of Henrys fights and he looked like a monster. Savage dude.
              Henry is what cotto started off as. Chains more punches together tho

Comment

Porter because he used to post on BoxingScene

Comment

Originally posted by Wangler Jr View Post
                  Porter because he used to post on BoxingScene
                  lmao! yea thats probably the same and real reason why any votes went to Shawn! Shawn needs to watch his mouth AND BE MORE HUMBLE before calling fighters out especially saying "he would knock Omar Henry out in the 1st round they fought"

Comment

after his last fight, shawn porter seems to have stopped posting here in BS

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      after his last fight, shawn porter seems to have stopped posting here in BS
                      Yea posting on here probably got to his head ans lost his focus and that last fight humbled him hope he stays in the gym for now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X