boxing store in chitown area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing store in chitown area

whutz good,

i gonna spend my next 2 weeks in chicago. does somebody know a decent place to shop for boxing supplies, a store which carries grant, title, ...

unfortunately i cant order from ringside, im not from the states and shipping is mad exepensive

thanks

I dont know where there is a store, but make sure you go to Rockets bar on Hubbard between State and Dearborn. No joke, Its the best bar in Chi Town and loaded with gorgeous women.....its as easy as clubbing baby seals......

Good Luck Buddy....Your going to the best city on God's green earth, forget about the boxing for a week or two..........enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks for your advice bro, i gonna check it out, for shure
      bur foget about boxing might be kinda hard fo me haha, ima give it a try

Comment

Every time I go to Chi Town I go to Rocket's.....hands down its the best....trust me man!!!!

Make sure to let me know how it was too!

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
          I dont know where there is a store, but make sure you go to Rockets bar on Hubbard between State and Dearborn. No joke, Its the best bar in Chi Town and loaded with gorgeous women.....its as easy as clubbing baby seals......

Good Luck Buddy....Your going to the best city on God's green earth, forget about the boxing for a week or two..........enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!
          Every time I go to Chi Town I go to Rocket's.....hands down its the best....trust me man!!!!

Make sure to let me know how it was too!
          yep i let you know

Comment

Do you mean Rock-It bar and grill?

I've been there plenty of times. Food is good, upstairs bar is cool but all they play is 80's and early 90's rock. It gets crowded fast but if your going looking to meet some women I'd say Martini Park off of Ohio is the way to go. And club spot...I'd say Le Passage, but show up early as it's hard to get in sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
              Do you mean Rock-It bar and grill?

I've been there plenty of times. Food is good, upstairs bar is cool but all they play is 80's and early 90's rock. It gets crowded fast but if your going looking to meet some women I'd say Martini Park off of Ohio is the way to go. And club spot...I'd say Le Passage, but show up early as it's hard to get in sometimes.
              Do you live downtown GBGQ?

I go there as often as I can....I have a few cousins that live there...one of them has an apartment right on Rush & Division.....It is my favorite city...

Comment

Do you live downtown GBGQ?

I go there as often as I can....I have a few cousins that live there...one of them has an apartment right on Rush & Division.....It is my favorite city...
                Naw, I don't live downtown but I always spend my weekend nights up there. Le Passage is right on division past Carmines and P.S. Chicago, kind of easy to miss because you have to walk down a long alley first but there is a sign overhead.

There is nothing like Chicago in the summer, it's freezing right now, but in the summer....Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                  Naw, I don't live downtown but I always spend my weekend nights up there. Le Passage is right on division past Carmines and P.S. Chicago, kind of easy to miss because you have to walk down a long alley first but there is a sign overhead.

There is nothing like Chicago in the summer, it's freezing right now, but in the summer....Unbelievable.
                  I think I have been there before as well, isnt the club downstairs????

Comment

I think I have been there before as well, isnt the club downstairs????
                    Yeah it is! I love that place.

Comment

Working...
                    X