• Is Angulo A Viable Opponent For Canelo

Thoughts???
    Yes
    59.38%
    No
    40.63%

No..... Canelo would hurt him. I wouldn't want to see it

Comment

Oh hell no! He has an over-large head, which those braids made look even bigger last night. He is wide open to be hit, with a questionable punch resistance. Really pointless fight which proves nothing.

Why won't Canelo fight Austin Trout? Why? Why not call out Sergio Martinez at a catch weight? Why not? The reality pales in comparison from what they'd have us believe.

Comment

Let me be the 1st to trailblaze the thought. Angulo not only viable, but he'll stop ginger. No you read it right. Angulo stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Let me be the 1st to trailblaze the thought. Angulo not only viable, but he'll stop ginger. No you read it right. Angulo stops him.
          You are loco, holmes...

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post
            You are loco, holmes...
            Yeah, they told me that when I preached the gospel of Trout & Mares too.

Comment

It would be a start. Angulo's more credible than anyone else Alvarez has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Its certainly not crazy, I don't think it is. Not like Alvarez can't be hit.

BTW, good to have you back.

Comment

I'd like to see it.

It would be fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Thoughts???
                    Angelo isn't that good. He hits hard but is very slow. Anyone really fast is going to man handle him.

Comment

Working...
                    X