Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was in Arum's best interests to get Rios to Pacquiao while he was coming off an impressive performance. The Abril fight suggests that he wouldn't be as marketable as he is now if he faced someone like Garcia, Bradley, Marquez or Matthyse anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      Bradley wont box, he will be hugging and holding not wanting to exchange with Rios. Bradley would be doing the moon walk like a scared ass chicken, please...
      might be some of that too. But the question is who wins. I hope you aren't saying that Rios will win?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is tentatively scheduled to return to the ring on February 9th against an opponent to be determined in a fight televised by HBO. His ultimate goal is to secure a rematch against Manny Pacquiao or face Juan Manuel Marquez who knocked Pacquiao on Saturday in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]
        I would love this fight. Rios will make Bradley fight. Rios will also talk a lot of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Wait I thought Roach said Timmy was fighting Mayweather.
          Listening to roach now?

Comment

Rios will beat Timothy ( Head Butt ) Bradley another Black Hype Job who got his A$$ kick in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Rios will beat Timothy ( Head Butt ) Bradley another Black Hype Job who got his A$$ kick in his last fight.
              please, you don't give pac all he could handle (all that speed and agility) and turn around and lose to rios

Comment

Rios is scared of another Abril happening Bradley beats him

Comment

Oh god...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Oh god...
                    dude has got a hard on for black people it seems. the other day he said that I was black inner city ghetto trash (or something along those lines), which I found funny considering I am not black nor do I live in the hood, but multiple times I have seen him mention something about black fighters or black people. surprised he's not banned. whatever he got reported a bunch of times, only a matter of time. twats like him dont last long

Comment

Don't see how him being black has anything to do with it.

That being said, I am not a fan of Bradley, but if he is trained properly he should beat Rios, he doesn't have a weak chin, he is bigger and can use his size to stay on the defensive but pick his shots and win the rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X