No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    he might not fight this guy. Arum could be setting him up with an even easier opponent - Drian Francisco, a filipino
    How greatly disappointed I would be if Rigo doesn't fight Poonsawat.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      How greatly disappointed I would be if Rigo doesn't fight Poonsawat.
      Yes .....me too...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        For those who aren't familiar with Poonsawat:

If you just listen to the commentators without watching the fight, you will think they are killing each other in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          he might not fight this guy. Arum could be setting him up with an even easier opponent - Drian Francisco, a filipino
          link....http://philboxing.com/news/story-76773.html

Comment

Talk about a major buzz kill.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I've liked this guy as a match-up for Rigo for a while. Poonsawat has the record, the reputation, the skills and the style to make Guillermo look good. This isn't some pushover the doubters can simply write off. Poon is legit. Can't wait to see how "El Chacal" performs against someone of his caliber.
              Poonsawat has decent pedigree, but he's faced no opponent of significance since he lost the belt to Lee in 2010.

His three opponents this year have a combined record of 64-42-7.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                He won't fight this hid...he is hurry..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Poonsawat has decent pedigree, but he's faced no opponent of significance since he lost the belt to Lee in 2010.

His three opponents this year have a combined record of 64-42-7.
                  So, here would be an opponent of significance and he's still as good or better than anyone Rigo has fought.

Eons better than Drian Freaking Francisco. That's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    So, here would be an opponent of significance and he's still as good or better than anyone Rigo has fought.

Eons better than Drian Freaking Francisco. That's a joke.
                    Yeah, there will always be some doubters, especially against a guy whose name they can't pronounce and who they certainly haven't ever seen. It's a bit sad, but that's what stupid people do.

The fact is that, apart from Darch and Montiel, Poon is probably the best fighter either has faced. Whether he still is at those same heights is certainly debatable, I don't think he is, but its an excellent fight that will surely be a major disappointment if it gets taken off for San Francisco.

Comment

• The fight is on..I will bet 10 million points on rigo!!!...somebody?

Comment

Working...
                      X