Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which body type do you have? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few people are exactly one body type, almost all are mixes

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      By the defined criteria I do not have a clue what I might be. However I'm built like Felix Trinidad. The cousins from my mothers side of my family (the black side), are all well built & muscle up easily.

The family from my fathers side,(Rican) are less muscled but somehow just as wide if not wider. And just as strong.

I do not look as strong as most of my cousins, but in fact I'm actually stronger than the most I've worked out with. I also possess more endurance than them.
      Damn, like Trinidad? That's a good build.

Comment

I think a cross between Ecto and Mesmo.

Comment

50 percent ecto. the rest i wouldn't know, i don't work out

Comment

I guess I'm actually a mesomorph. I can gain muscle easily, have a naturally narrow waist. Only problem is I haven't been exercising recently and I've been eating far too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Few people are exactly one body type, almost all are mixes
              Yeah, my brother has huge muscle mass but he's also a bit fat.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                Damn, like Trinidad? That's a good build.
                You think so?? I don't. I mean me & him both look somewhat weak. I've always wondered how he was so strong & had so much stamina with his relatively slim build. My upper arms are bigger than his, but we both have flat stomachs with no real muscle definition.

Comment

I'm a mix between Endo and Meso. Not super hard but definitely have lots of lean muscle to me and gain muscle fast and lose weight fast.

If I let myself go though, I will gain weight and fat around my waist.

Comment

meso...

right now panda's about 150lbs and 5'11" tall with little fat and hard muscles but with my clothes on one wont notice my relatively toned physique

havent worked out much for the past 8 months but dont eat more than needed, do smoke a lot, hardly ever drink sodas but do notice that when going out and downing at least half a dozen pints my body seems a bit softer the next day...so panda does gain weight fairly quicker than my leaner friends but also carry more muscle

right now my shoulders are still broad comparitively and my waist is small, in fact my pants usually sag even though panda's wearing the smallest size in width (not length). my muscles are naturally bigger and harder after just a day of working out at a decent pace

Comment

If I let myself go, I get "skinny fat".

Skinny all around with a belly....

So I guess I'm a combo

Comment

Working...
                      X