No announcement yet.

seriously no one in mma has grown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously no one in mma has grown

bigger in years than overeem i could see why the NSAC wants him to take a drug test..lol..he went from puma into a lion in 4 years or so..

he was fighting at LHW so he had to weight drain. And even at LHW he would walk around at 240 between fights. Now he weighs-in at about 255.

I have a friend who's 6'4 doesn't work out and isn't fat and he walks around at 260.

Not saying that reem doesn't take performance enhancements for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

lol, look at his muscle mass. Not natural. Not even natural bodybuilders that big.

Forget looking at then and now. Just look at his muscle mass. Looking at then and now is also a pretty damning though.

Comment

is it really that unbelievable? He had the same kind of muscles. He just doesn't diet and dehydrate and he can also lift more weights as a result. All factor into a bigger Overeem. Not that unbelievable to me. He is still as cut as he was before.

Comment

Nah, dude is gynormous. If he out-sizes Lesnar. Fishy.

Went from being smaller than Liddell to bigger than Lesnar? Fishy.

If he passes a drug test though, then all is fair. I never really thought much about it but he is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Nah, dude is gynormous. If he out-sizes Lesnar. Fishy.

Went from being smaller than Liddell to bigger than Lesnar? Fishy.

If he passes a drug test though, then all is fair. I never really thought much about it but he is huge.
            He was never smaller than Liddell haha

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

is it really that unbelievable? He had the same kind of muscles. He just doesn't diet and dehydrate and he can also lift more weights as a result. All factor into a bigger Overeem. Not that unbelievable to me. He is still as cut as he was before.
              he looks so much bigger than lesnar becuase he is lower body fat, and more of his weight is "muscle" . .. i don't think he looks that much different- like steroid vascular, and steroid big. . . probably just eats nothing but pure protien and raw complex carbs in perfectly portioned meals 8-10 times a day. . .

Comment

FFS... Does anyone here know anything about proper diet and nutrition? Or even Alistair's history for that matter?

Overeem used to kill himself to make 205. That's why he looked phenomenal for about two minutes each fight. When rehydrated, he probably weighed about 220...

I believe he finally embraced his size and made the move to HW... He has weighed between 253 and 256 in each of his last two fights. Given that he has had years to put on the size, this isn't exactly unbelievable. Also, anyone ever seen this guy eat? It's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  FFS... Does anyone here know anything about proper diet and nutrition? Or even Alistair's history for that matter?

Overeem used to kill himself to make 205. That's why he looked phenomenal for about two minutes each fight. When rehydrated, he probably weighed about 220...

I believe he finally embraced his size and made the move to HW... He has weighed between 253 and 256 in each of his last two fights. Given that he has had years to put on the size, this isn't exactly unbelievable. Also, anyone ever seen this guy eat? It's incredible.

that's what i was saying. . . he really doesn't look CRAZY steroid vascular. . . i'd say he's about 10%-11% body fat, which is very healthy. . . a guy with natural genetics, and an unbelievable training and diet regimen will look like this. .

Comment

Overeem fighting at HW

cant use the 'weight drain' excuse for forever. oh, and he had already decided to go full time heavy prior to this fight, he wasnt expecting to go back down to LHW.

And its not just the muscle mass. Look at his head. puffed up like a balloon. not to mention his largest gains were in his shoulders and upper arms, and thats what steroids effects the most.

Comment

Working...
                    X