Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now we have a group of fans defending ducking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    About the first part no. That’s a fact. I’m just repeating what everyone said about wilder when povetkin and Ortiz failed their drug tests
    AJ ducked a 50million dollar email. haha.

"We won't have a meeting because it would be non-productive".
    Greatest line in history by Finkel, and you Wilder lapdogs slurp it up like pudding.

Go sit on daddy's lap.

Yeah Wilder's idiotic fanboys like you claimed AJ has ducked Ortiz. That's the truth. You said he ducked Ortiz when Ortiz failed a drugs test and was moved out of the WBA mandatory.

Yes, Wilder kept postponing the Povetkin fight. Did he not? Yes he did. He postponed it multiple times even though Povetkin was the A-side money wise which was eventually proven in the purse bid.

Did Wilder take the fight? Yes. Did he duck? no.

Move on .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      America is a continent, Robbie. Can you show me where the US is referred to as "America" officially? Even once.

There was another guy (Eco1 or something) who corrected you before I even entered the thread. Even little kids know this.

Where is Canada located? America. Not the country, but the continent.
      North America and South America are continents, there's no continent called America. FACTS.

Canada is located in the continent of North America.

USA is known as America. FACT.

You're wrong. Just stop digging.

Comment

America is a continent, Robbie. Can you show me where the US is referred to as "America" officially? Even once.

There was another guy (Eco1 or something) who corrected you before I even entered the thread. Even little kids know this.

Where is Canada located? America. Not the country, but the continent.
        You have no idea how dumb you look

Comment

You have no point here. America is a continent, not a country. If you don't know that, no need for discussion.
          Jesus wept.

America is a country in the continent of North America. Its full name is the United States of America. ie it's the unified group of states that collectively form America.

It's similar to the way that Mexico is officially named the United Mexican States. ie the group of states that form Mexico.

It bothers me that you actually live in America and don't know this!

And no, there is no continent called America. North and South America are often referred to as the Americas.

Comment

All of a sudden these wilder fans are all accountants and Ortiz is their client

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              AJ ducked a 50million dollar email. haha.

"We won't have a meeting because it would be non-productive".
              Greatest line in history by Finkel, and you Wilder lapdogs slurp it up like pudding.

Go sit on daddy's lap.

Yeah Wilder's idiotic fanboys like you claimed AJ has ducked Ortiz. That's the truth. You said he ducked Ortiz when Ortiz failed a drugs test and was moved out of the WBA mandatory.

Yes, Wilder kept postponing the Povetkin fight. Did he not? Yes he did. He postponed it multiple times even though Povetkin was the A-side money wise which was eventually proven in the purse bid.

Did Wilder take the fight? Yes. Did he duck? no.

Move on .
              So many aj fan boys said wilder ducked them once they failed dint get mad when I say it too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Defending fighters turning down multiple x their highest ever purses for fights, calling them lowball offers. This is some of the most stupid shit i've seen on the internet. America should have never connected the "hoods" to the net. It's not a good look for the US letting these very stupid people show the world how stupid they are.
                People did this as far back as when Manny turned down the Floyd fight for a bigger check and instead fought JMM a 4th time and got KTFO. People defend guys they like. You defended AJ when he chose Povetkin instead of Wilder because Haern wanted a non US ppv to launch DAZN.

Why are you surprised and pretending its only Americans.?

Comment

Working...
                X