OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      "Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said the government is seeking a “balance” in which its tariffs cause minimum pain in Canada and “the greatest possible impact” in the United States."

that nafta deal was terrible..... they get to sell their products in the USA, make money, but USA barely gets a cut?

thats the actual fuck up in the trade deal. Thanks bill.
      US has a trade SURPLUS with Canada

Thanks Bill

By your comments, you have no clue how trade works & its economic impacts

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        "Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said the government is seeking a “balance” in which its tariffs cause minimum pain in Canada and “the greatest possible impact” in the United States."

that nafta deal was terrible..... they get to sell their products in the USA, make money, but USA barely gets a cut?

thats the actual fuck up in the trade deal. Thanks bill.
        The USA wasn’t supposed to get a cut. The USA was to be able to sell their goods and services to member states freely. Hence “free trade”

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          What the hell is this?

An unbiased post from you where you acknowledge an area (national debt) where Trump let you down?

Did someone hack your account haha

Carry on.
          I ain't a superfan.

You all know this.

And this is not the first time I've pointed out policy differences I have with President Trump.

Comment

• Don’t forget guys that a huge part of Trump’s spending is funding towards rebuilding and upgrading the military, something that Obama seemingly wanted to destroy and let rot. While Trump is not a war monger, unlike many of the establishment career politicians, he understands the important of having and properly maintaining the world’s strongest military force.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            This is true.

I was hopeful we'd see debt fall under Trump. While that's not happening, at least he's not piling on debt as bad as Obama and we shouldn't see our total debt about double.

So there is some improvement.

I agree wholeheartedly.
            Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            What the hell is this?

An unbiased post from you where you acknowledge an area (national debt) where Trump let you down?

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Lmfao!!!

That's actually useful here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Don’t forget guys that a huge part of Trump’s spending is funding towards rebuilding and upgrading the military, something that Obama seemingly wanted to destroy and let rot. While Trump is not a war monger, unlike many of the establishment career politicians, he understands the important of having and properly maintaining the world’s strongest military force.
                While this is true, and Trump did promise to ramp up military spending, I was hoping we'd see more budget cuts to more than offset them.

We have plenty of social welfare programs we can either cut budgets on or get rid of altogether that would save us a ton of money.

Of course that would take Congress, and sadly its still made up of mostly lifer politicians who love Government programs and spending tax dollars for votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  What the hell is this?

Carry on.
                  It only took him two years just like his acknowledgment that not everyone got a tax cut and some got an increase. But we had to put up with his mental ******ation for two years of him spewing gibberish and lies.

And even still he weakly attempts to mitigate the concessions with finger pointing and but buts...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I ain't a superfan.

You all know this.

And this is not the first time I've pointed out policy differences I have with President Trump.
                    Lmfao. Yea ok. Don’t write an autobiography. You could have to sue yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      US has a trade SURPLUS with Canada

Thanks Bill

By your comments, you have no clue how trade works & its economic impacts
                      nice try and you didnt even supply a link to back your statement.....

data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg. Data from both countries say that the U.S. imports more goods from Canada than it exports – the U.S. says the good trade deficit was $12.1 billion.

Data from both countries say that the U.S. imports more goods from Canada than it exports – the U.S. says the good trade deficit was $12.1 billion. Canada has complained that the the U.S. Trade Representative is falsely inflating that number by counting goods that merely pass through Canada from other countries.

Either way, the trade imbalance with Canada –America’s second-largest trading partner – is nothing like the $55 billion trade deficit with Mexico, or the $385 billion deficit with China – America’s largest trading partner. The trade deficit with European Union nations was $92 million, according to the U.S. Trade Representative.
                      http://time.com/5185673/donald-trump...ficit-surplus/

context is key to many things.

Comment

Working...
                      X