Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the mall today, and at 6pm......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I gave you 3 seriously legit websites, FlightClubNY/LA are among the most respected sneakers stores in the world. Only serious sneaker buyers buy there. Pickyourshoes is also legit.

In HTown do you buy the Jordans with the countdown packs, with the Sliding Jordan box and everything with the packages and the card, authenticity chains all of that?
    They come in a box with some card..... I just never wanted to get them because I knew they were fake, but I do know that they come with a card and the shoes with a bio of the shoe......

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Kev I see you're putting him up on the game, I can't blame him for being skeptical though..I mean in the city u see people go in buildings empty handed and come out with black bags, we all know what's in there. That was how I bought some gear way back 5-6yrs, besides macys, jcrew, etc.
      Lol definitely those blue/black bag stores that sell Jordans for $80 are def fake. The one's that are low key and few people know about.

But legit stores will not put their rep on the line selling fake Jordans. You can do some serious time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Claus View Post
        They come in a box with some card..... I just never wanted to get them because I knew they were fake, but I do know that they come with a card and the shoes with a bio of the shoe......
        Well I don't blame you for being paranoid about it, there's definitely a lot of fakes out there. It's your money though but just know that FlightClubNY/LA are actually not only legit internet stores but they also have a store and you can check them out, do a background check on them, visit one of their stores which are located 1 in LA 1 in NYC, take a expert with you even that knows about fake/real Jordans, they sell legit stuff. Nothing fake.

Comment

Lol definitely those blue/black bag stores that sell Jordans for $80 are def fake. The one's that are low key and few people know about.

But legit stores will not put their rep on the line selling fake Jordans. You can do some serious time for that.
          I was talking clothes, never bought shoes from those spots

Comment

bought these ecko shoes from ecko. com, iam size ten. And baggy jeans. For Christmas, boxing dvds too from UK, and my brand new computer comes tommorow threw UPS

Comment

They've been out son, making lines to buy Jordans is for amateurs.

Man you don't know how NYC is, I use to buy original hip hop albums, 100% legit with the tags, wrapped, 2 weeks before they came out. It's all about who you know HTownTexan. Do you know CD stores keep an album stocked in the back for a while and "release" them on the date they are told to release it? Same thing with Jordans.

http://www.uptempoair.com/youth-nike...78038-011.aspx

http://pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=17687

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc...=aj11&i=011286

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc...=aj11&i=011316
              yes sir I worked in two music chains for 7 years and new releases were usually on Tuesdays but we would have the releases on the Thur before sometimes even earlier for a really big releases

Comment

I stopped wearing mj's when ppl who couldnt ball wore them...j's are for h.s. Kids with earrings and plucked eyebrows now

Comment

If I'm spending that much money on shoes I'm getting very nice hiking boots. Not kid's trainers.

Comment

I refuse to shop at stores around this time. I either do shopping online or don't do it at all. Until stores offer great deals for coming in, I see no incentive in fighting the crowds and idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X