Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY HATERS, some of you BOXINGSCENE WRITERS, and possibly you (Floyd or Jesus)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY HATERS, some of you BOXINGSCENE WRITERS, and possibly you (Floyd or Jesus)!!!

HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is Boring, but you support his fights?
    You say he doesnt matter but you write and make threads about him?
    You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
    You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

That's is why Floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.
    because he is getting money from people who love him and hate him
    not even most religions can do that..
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    40.00%

I doubt the haters are gonna pay for his fight. Even if they do pay for it they can say "Im paying to see Marquez win not paying to support Floyd". Plus I bet most people are gonna catch the fight at friends house or bar.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      I doubt the haters are gonna pay for his fight. Even if they do pay for it they can say "Im paying to see Marquez win not paying to support Floyd". Plus I bet most people are gonna catch the fight at friends house or bar.

You must dont understand the point of this thread judging by this post.

Comment

This clown makes it sound as though Floyd is gasoline or something. I hate buying gasoline but I have to purchase it if I want to get around.

I am not buying this fight. I am watching it for free online.

I don't have to buy Pretty Boring Floyd's fight you malawocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          I have nothing to add, other than I'm staring at the girl in your avatar. Damn.

People are going to pay to see a guy they hate lose. You're right. It's ironic people that hate Floyd are the ones making him rich, but that's why does what he does.

Don't worry, hate doesn't hurt as much while drinking Cristal in the back of your Mayweather custom edition Mayback; and yes, I know that makes everyone hate him that much more!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            Actually, I dont and it looks like no else does either. Mah bad, ill leave and let you handle this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ozglove View Post
              This clown makes it sound as though Floyd is gasoline or something. I hate buying gasoline but I have to purchase it if I want to get around.

I am not buying this fight. I am watching it for free online.

I don't have to buy Pretty Boring Floyd's fight you malawocker.
              Do you hate Floyd in some way or another?

Comment

Typical common sense thread, cant deny it.

Comment

Sorry i dont pay for PBF fights(recently).....as much as like JMM.............hes on his own...................i aint no hater too.....................

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Actually, I dont and it looks like no else does either. Mah bad, ill leave and let you handle this one.
                    thanks for coming

btw
                    You can justify all you want, but if you never supported Marquez until he fought floyd?

What does that mean?
                    I will answer for you...
                    it means you are paying to see floyd lose...
                    which means you are paying to see floyd..

Comment

Working...
                    X