View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 PM #9
The Bad Guy

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,308,369,826,125,223.75
Total Points: 1,308,370,826,846,082.25
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
she is not oscar's niece bro. they just happened to have the same last name.

this is kristy joe's pics and vids by the way. i cant post the nude pics because photobucket erases it right away.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Monica Herrera - While we’re setting the record straight, let’s talk about your family. Is Oscar De La Hoya really your uncle?

Daisy De La Hoya - Yes, he’s my father’s brother. A lot of people didn’t believe me at first, but if I was going to say I was related to someone, why would I say Oscar De La Hoya, of all people? I didn’t know my father until I was 12, so I didn’t even know I was related to him until then. Because of the show, Oscar’s sister Cecilia—she’s my age, 26—contacted me through MySpace. So we’ve started talking, and I’m sort of talking to my father now too, which is a little awkward and weird, but I still do want to have that relationship.

I’ll be attending Oscar’s fight on May 3, and I’m really excited to get reacquainted with my family and be like, ‘Hey, look at me—I was on TV!’

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-03-2008 at 08:39 PM.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote