No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gomez vs. Lane Early Fight Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gomez vs. Lane Early Fight Results From Las Vegas

Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas - Super middleweight prospect Badou Jack (12-0, 9KOs) destroyed Jonel Tapia (8-4-1, 5KOs) in the first round. Tapia was hurt by a bodyshot early in the first round and it didn't take long before he went down from another hook to the body. Tapia made it up but a series of punches put him down for the full count.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wish this was televised... Gomez gone lose

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      It's on Fox Sports @ 11pm ET

Mickey Bey on the card too

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        It's on Fox Sports @ 11pm ET

Mickey Bey on the card too
        O****.... im about to hit that **** up

Comment

You think so? Lane is good and very tough. Great fight with Elegele. I've seen Gomez look not so great a while back, and if that happens Lane has a good chance. But supposedly Gomez has buckled down in training.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            You think so? Lane is good and very tough. Great fight with Elegele. I've seen Gomez look not so great a while back, and if that happens Lane has a good chance. But supposedly Gomez has buckled down in training.
            If not lose then he'll definitely have trouble. I don't think Lane is a fighter he can walk through.
            I could be **** wrong, but Gomez will definitely have a fight on his hands.

Comment

If not lose then he'll definitely have trouble. I don't think Lane is a fighter he can walk through.
              I could be **** wrong, but Gomez will definitely have a fight on his hands.
              You were WRONG!

Comment

Gomez won that fight with his strength and size. Still needs work but could have a good future with the right handling. Also he needs to stay on the right track. Stay out of trouble and continue to learn and he will be good.

Comment

Lane got the black beat off of him. Gomez won every round.

Comment

Gomez has become a boring amateur. Some of those lame rushes in and out were a joke. He is stuck between styles. Does not have the "IT" factor of a potential champ or star. At 140 or 147, he'll be an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X