Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COD Black ops 2; zombies trailer revealed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombies were so fun on WaW back when I actually had an xbox with friends.

I might pick up BO2. They changed a game alot this year for a change. Unlike that repulsive MW3.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      It's no big deal man, I know a lot of people who've tried it out and just didn't like it. I'm interested to see what new things they are going to implement into the game. My wife doesn't understand why I like it either, she says it's too repetitive. I myself had to be talked into even buying COD World at War and trying zombies out, i'm not really into first person shooters, but I liked this mode from the start.
      Have you played left 4 dead?

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
        **** treyarch......infinity ward were the creators and masters of the COD franchise....
        Thats your opinion, in my opinion World at war is better than any of the Modern warfares. If WaW was modder free id still be playing that ****,

Comment

might get it for zombies

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
            Thats your opinion, in my opinion World at war is better than any of the Modern warfares. If WaW was modder free id still be playing that ****,
            WAW only got to the level it is is only because they played off of IW's greatness - and still it's only a decent game- it's the best treyarch game by far right now....don't tell me they could've achieved that game without stealing all of IW's (well everything) through activision.....

Comment

Your right i won't deny it, but theres something about playing with a bolt action rifle where if i miss im pretty much dead. Like I said thats my preference if it isn't yours thats ok, but, Playing against noob tubers and quick scopers pretty much soured me on MW2, MW3 sucked but as others have said IW had nothing to do with the Multiplayer.

Comment

If anybody wants a real challenge my gamertag is HOLLYW00.. Let me know your from bs.. I play mostly DOM or SND

Comment

L4DII > This.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
                    Have you played left 4 dead?
                    Yes I have, it's a great game. Was playing the first one like crazy when it came out a few years ago. The second one, not so much.

Comment

We should make a BS zombie clan.

Comment

Working...
                      X