Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a drunk calls you a name, do you walk away or confront him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually do my job and throw him out of the club. If he isn't conscious, I check what is in his pockets.

Comment

I'd walk away after calling him a pisshead, bum, loser.

Comment

Against 5 people I'm walking away and ignoring it, there is just no point.

If I'm drunk and it's just 1 person shouting their mouth off then we will fight, 100%
        If im sober it depends on the situation but I would probably be rude back and see where it went from there

Comment

Walk off, odds are he wouldn't say that on his own. But seeing as he's got 4 friends with him, you'd get **** kicked.

Comment

Beat his ass and post that **** to World Star lol

Comment

5 against 1 and you don't even know how many of them have knives or a gun? Lol life is not a movie, this is not Rush Hour, and you're not Jackie Chan. You're just not gonna karate chop your away out of a problem like that against 5 men

Unless you're filming a movie, and it's part of the script to go and say something back to the 5 guys, and then an action scene starts where you kick all of their asses. Just keep walking.

Comment

I did walk away. However it boiled me as I did it.

Comment

i laugh............

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Exactly

A while ago some midget drunk guy started bothering me in the city daring me to fight him. He was barely 5 feet and im 6'3.

Well he wouldnt stop bothering me but i didnt wanna beat him up so i ran on to the train and he ran right behind me, tripped, fell, passed out and then pissed himself
                    Lol so some drunk dwarf had you running at some station? How soft can you be man. Like Amir told Bradley, grow some balls bro.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Lol so some drunk dwarf had you running at some station? How soft can you be man. Like Amir told Bradley, grow some balls bro.
                      You would stay there and fight some little 5 ft nothing dwarf ? I'd love to see this. Whether you beat the dwarf or not, I'd still laugh at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X